What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Trigger Happy Havoc: Danganronpa

sorry lb but

so far im in less despair than when playing 999/vlr and steins gate 0 (although the last one has personal reasons because i absolutely love the characters in that and theres too much drama)

SM64: Last Impact

Somehow I glitched through a platform and got shot, like 8 miles forward. Okay then. That's one life I don't have anymore.

Eren Jäger said:
Trigger Happy Havoc: Danganronpa

sorry lb but

so far im in less despair than when playing 999/vlr and steins gate 0 (although the last one has personal reasons because i absolutely love the characters in that and theres too much drama)
ohhh just you wait freakworld... :bowser:

Persona 4, now I'm on my way to get the true ending :)
I went through some really heartwrenching moments and plot twists that oh my god

FINALLY I HAVE AN XBOX 360!!!!!!

First game I played was Halo 3 (My first Halo game)

So far I'm enjoying it but why am I playing a first person shooter with no aiming button?

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Baby Luigi said:
I wonder if he can outpower my Trade-Off Power Wario, whose fully charged Waft can do 80% against my defensively/power oriented 0% Baby Luigi and OHKO at other times, despite being, y'know, having an emphasis on defense.

Sure, he'll probably beat that Wario, considering he starts out with 100%, has -200 Speed and Defense, and pretty much dies to anything.

My amiibo DK's stat spread and bonus effects are:

Attack +200
Defense +120
Speed -200

Skating (1.5x movement speed on land)
Pro Glider (1.25x aerial movement speed)
Tradeoff Attacker

My amiibo Peach has the same stat spread and bonus effects, except that she has Tradeoff Speedster instead.

I personally think the Trade-off things suck, or at least, the CPU sucks with them. Any time they have a trade-off equipment, they tend to to the absolute worst in the match.

Baby Luigi said:
I personally think the Trade-off things suck, or at least, the CPU sucks with them. Any time they have a trade-off equipment, they tend to to the absolute worst in the match.

For my amiibo Peach, the Trade-off Speedster and Skating effects make her about as fast as she would be by default. As for my amiibo DK, he's only slightly slower than he normally would be, and many of his attacks really hurt.

Jesus, Livid Surreal Dream is really trippy. (get it? Livid Surreal Dream?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I think I want four Stamina Wheels. Hearts aren't really useful anymore because I have the ingredients for a couple dozen full restore + temporary heart meals. Nothing really does a ton of damage anyway besides a few select rare enemies, that don't really hit you more than 1-3 times if you deal with them decently well.

Persona 4 - this final boss is gonna be the death of me, I have been stuck in it since the beginning of the week.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - on my way to beating Chapter 5, not much of a challenge so far tbh, so far it's my least favorite chapter

This game.

It is makes me very ragey.

Very, very ragey.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

cleared chapter 1 and I'm pretty impressed with the game so far. Favourite characters are probably Ishimaru, Kyoko, Celeste and Yasuhiro. Goddamn leon with his goddamn toolkit

I like the trials far more than the investigations but I guess the same applies to ace attorney. In addition the trials are much more dynamic than AA but a lot more controlled as in I dont feel like I'm actually rebutting stuff but instead hitting the right button at the right time to progress the story

Didnt expect hangman or a rhythm game to be part of it either tbh

Fun so far! Gonna take a break for now

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Hit the 300 Korok Seed mark, the 82 Shrine mark and I sold some monster parts I had 300+ of to reach 11,000 rupees for whenever I find the next fairy fountain. I think I'll do the small area to the north of the desert after this, then go over to the giant bridge area and the tropical area in the bottom right corner. I'll leave the Desert until I've done all that.

I'm assuming I don't need 500 pieces of Amber so I could sell a lot of those for rupees too but I'm curious to see how many I'll finish the game with if I don't sell or use them. Also I literally found a diamond under a random rock so, always pick up rocks.

that mountain had some interesting little areas, there was a place with about 20 apple trees with more apples on them than I'd ever seen, I got like 150 apples from it. Then there was a spot with what I assume is every type of mushroom in the game. Then there was a random little pond with a cherry blossom tree for no discernible reason at the top. I did like exploring it though.

GBAToad said:
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

cleared chapter 1 and I'm pretty impressed with the game so far. Favourite characters are probably Ishimaru, Kyoko, Celeste and Yasuhiro. Goddamn leon with his goddamn toolkit

I like the trials far more than the investigations but I guess the same applies to ace attorney. In addition the trials are much more dynamic than AA but a lot more controlled as in I dont feel like I'm actually rebutting stuff but instead hitting the right button at the right time to progress the story

Didnt expect hangman or a rhythm game to be part of it either tbh

Fun so far! Gonna take a break for now

is everyone and their mom playing danganronpa now lol

i just beat chapter 5

Back