What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Xenoblade Chronicles X

I hit the 100 hour mark. Yay. Only 60% completed.

I'm starting to find barriers in a few hidden spots, which never happened before so I assume I need to catch up on all on the missions I've been ignoring in order to remove them.

Nobody in the friends list has levelled up in a week, some of these people are never going to finish this game lmao besides the two I assume already did that. Interesting to see what some people are wearing as fashion gear. Bargain Hoodie was a godlike find tbh.

LN1 said:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky

Oh yeah this game has a nice soundtrack. Drenched Bluff reminds me of something that would play in the background of a Starfy level.
Welp time for the stretch of future dungeons. Hoping RNG doesn't hate me too much because I remember some dungeons there being dreadful.

Castle Crashers

not sure how having 2 players or the level gap between us affects the difficulty, but me and my friend seemed to be dying a lot.

The Swapper

It's so far a fun game with its cloning and swapping abilities, but I reached one puzzle where I am stumped already. It's the one where you have to fall to get an orb. I think I need to be quick to properly get that one.

Thanks for reading.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Beating the main game is way too easy. I did it with about two weeks worth of actual playing time. Next up is beating the bonus episode though...

merry-o creator

got greninja costume from expert level shit-fest

that run was surprisingly easy. occasionally you do come across courses which have had a lot of effort put into it and honestly feel like proper, difficult mario levels

but then you get 'ololol thwomps at the beginning of the level haha i got u XD'

LN1 said:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky

Oh yeah this game has a nice soundtrack. Drenched Bluff reminds me of something that would play in the background of a Starfy level.
So I beat the main story. So I managed to do it with minimal trouble(well, I guess a few badly done boss battles can hardly count as minimal). Even the final boss falls prey to Vile Seeds and Sleep Seeds. Nice soundtrack and nice story(at least, it was sufficiently touching. God damn amount of flashbacks though.). Gameplay is pretty....eh, it's not amazing. I'm pretty tolerant so I didn't despise it(although it did make me mad sometimes), but it wasn't like extremely enjoyable.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Don't know what to think of what I played. Game looks wonderful, music is great and the story is intresting. Finding it really hard to get into the gameplay though. The amount of elements the game throws at you in it's first hour is astonishing. I want to play on though just only because of the environments and story that awaits.

Myrmidon NSY said:
Xenoblade Choroicals

Don't know what to think of what I played. Game looks wonderful, music is great and the story is intresting. Finding it really hard to get into the gameplay though. The amount of elements the game throws at you in it's first hour is atonitinshing. I want to play on though just only because of the environments and story that awaits.

Can you even make an attempt to spell "Xenoblade Chronicle" correctly?

And the last game I played was Counter Strike: Global Offensive for the PC on the steam platform

Splatoon

ancho-v games is the best map

Xenoblade Chronicles X

I hate that killing the global nemesis is an achievement, you either have to get lucky with the timing or sit there and wait for it to get low before you start fighting it.

It's so dumb.

WarioWare: Mega Microgame$

At Wario's final stage.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Beat Chapter 16. My units are so close to promoting. I think Oscar is benched, Kieran outclasses him in every way pretty much.

Back