What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Party 4

it has konkey dong -infinity/10

pretty good, but seems pretty average

but then again it was 2002

that and it has you-know-whom

Xenoblade Chronicles X

So I have all the hard to get materials for the Ares 90, and I got an incredibly strong Phoenix and G-Buster weapon. However I somehow got OHKO'd by the Telethia Plume during the nemesis mission and didn't realise so now I'm down to 1 Insurance on my Lv50 Amdusias which means that if I fail the button press one more time I lose it, which sucks. I'm only Level 55 as well so I need to reach 60 before I can even use the Ares 90.

edit: I just got the Ares 90. This thing is so fucking badass, I've been waiting for something so crazy powerful like this the entire game, I can go anywhere now and just wreck shit. I can't wait to deck it out in augments and upgrade its armour. For now I think I'll grab some really good ground armour and try and make the Ether Blossom Dance build for my character. Some player recruited me to do a multiplayer mission with them, then she just handled it while I watched and occasionally used bind on Telethia Plume. The other guy did the same thing. Thanks to her I got some really good items and just a ton of RP. Also I got two achievements related to killing the Global Nemesis 300 times.

This game is so good. I don't think I'll bother with a Custom Skell even though it can potentially be stronger than the Ares 90, it's a lot of grinding and I adore the Ares so I might as well stick with it.

Touhou 8

I'm trying to unlock the Last Word you get from clearing all the normal spells with Marisa Solo. So far, I've cleared stg 1, 2, 3, 5, and a couple from 4a, 4b, 6a and 6b.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Did Prison Island, now at Valak Mountain
i did every quest so im 10 levels higher than everything
and metal face
yey

Eri Ayase said:
*bleep* stage 4 in touhou 7

just *bleep* it

here's how it goes in Touhou 8:

In Stg 4, Reimu is an easy enemy to defeat. She's cool. If you're fighting Marisa, on the other hand, she is just brutal.

Iggy Waffles said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It's my least favourite game.

well I'm glad we agree yes I edited it

Mario Party 4 again

got through four parties in one day

I don't like that

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Farmed to get the three PositionDmg.ABOVE XX Augments for the Ares 90 Frame. I also got a Reflect.NEG-ETHER for the Aghasura Cannon so that I could still destroy most enemies regardless of Ether Reflect. I think I'll grab another for the Agni Gatling. I'm not really sure what else to get, Weapon Damage Up and Evasion Up are all I can think of, maybe Accuracy Up and Ether Resist for the Lv99 Telethia.

or maybe I should just do some missions or something.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Got to 50% surveyed. I hit BLADE Level 10 and got all the level 5 treasure skills. There's so much to do in this game. I think I'll consider the achievements to not be apart of 100% because there are a lot of online only achievements and a stupid time-restricted one in landing the final blow on a Global Nemesis that sounds annoying af to get.

Ares 90 really is incredibly powerful. I can farm the Ygg Zero for even more Reward Tickets now, I can kill it about 20 times before time runs out. I fought it together with some random online player but it was just the two of us because I guess the other people she invited didn't have a good skell or something. We killed it 54 times.

Final Fantasy 13

WOW WHAT RIP SAZH (at least temporarily?)

if its not then

>>>>>>literally commiting suicide by shooting himself in the head
>game is rated ages 12 and up in Germany

hell, even if its temporarily, that scene alone was heavy (even if it wasnt graphic at all, none of this game is anyways).

The PEGI 16 rating probably does it more justice.

Man that whole sequence from after the boss fight to the end of the chapter was perfect though. this game has my serious attention now.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Thought about giving that Lv92 Leviath in Oblivia a shot on a whim, used Aghasura Cannon, got cockpit mode on Agni Gatling and then cancelled it to use Aghasura Cannon again to basically two-shot it. Surprisingly weak considering how big it was and how tanky Leviath's usually are. Ares 90 too strong.

Gradivus on the other hand has some fucking absurdly high HP, I spent about 5 minutes attacking it with everything I had and only did a 5% dent into it's health bar. It's definitely an endurance battle and the Ares 90 with only PositionDmg.ABOVE augments won't cut it.

I have 80% surveyed for both Primordia and Oblivia. 60% for Noctilum, 50% for Sylvalum and 40% for Cauldros.

horses tbh said:
Final Fantasy 13

WOW WHAT RIP SAZH (at least temporarily?)

if its not then

>>>>>>literally commiting suicide by shooting himself in the head
>game is rated ages 12 and up in Germany

hell, even if its temporarily, that scene alone was heavy (even if it wasnt graphic at all, none of this game is anyways).

The PEGI 16 rating probably does it more justice.

Man that whole sequence from after the boss fight to the end of the chapter was perfect though. this game has my serious attention now.

yeah okay i was right, he couldnt do it

damn though still

Splatoon

played ranked for a while.

had this gem:
WVW69iyjrs4lM_4Qdr

marie is the best

Mario Strikers: Charged Football. Me and my friend killed the CPU. Our team had Waluigi, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro and Toad. Definitely one our dream teams. (The other one, is Donkey Kong, Boo, Dry Bones and Birdo.)

LN1 said:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky

Oh yeah this game has a nice soundtrack. Drenched Bluff reminds me of something that would play in the background of a Starfy level.

I love that game. I'm so stuck at Primal Dialga though. The soundtrack is wonderful. My favourite themes so far are the Temporal Tower theme, Primal Dialga's theme, Mt. Bristle, Waterfall Cave, Treeshound Forest and this one song I don't know the name of that plays in a dungeon when you go to the future. Dark Hill

Back