What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Golduck a Blue version exclusive?

Nah there's like a 1% chance of it showing up in seafoam also I've murdered many many Psyducks so it's not possible for it to be blue exclusive.

Its a good excuse to grind, Psyduck won't have a single bit of my precious exp. don't even know what level Psyduck evolves lol

lol just got a golduck, got about four levels for each member (44->48). I think I'll hold onto this for a while, trade it for that lickitung some other time.

Splatoon

it's good to be back
plenty of new stuff to absorb as well so this game has definitely stayed fresh for the two months i couldn't play it

diablo 3

started a demon hunter

not too bad so far, but im so not used to range.

Touhou 7

the mental barrier in stage 4 is real. Also I'm streaming this on twitch almost daily rn (advertisement intended).

FF13

Restarted the game. Finished the first two chapters.

Pokemon Red
I beat the elite four, it was actually incredibly easy for some reason, the original games must've been particularly easy (edit: in hindsight it might be because this is the first time in ages that I've fought the E4 with a non-monotype team). Enemies in Cerulean Cave were a little tough. I can say this game was way more enjoyable than Gen 6 now ahahaha

My final team was:
Caroma the Level 52 Venusaur
(Body Slam / Toxic / Mega Drain / Razor Leaf)
Menette the Level 53 Gyarados
(Thunder / Blizzard / Strength / Surf)
MARCEL the Level 55 Mr. Mime
(Psychic / Thunderbolt / Thunder Wave / Solarbeam)
Bonluck the Level 52 Arcanine
(Rest / Fire Blast / Dig / Double-Edge)
Fuyao the Level 51 Hitmonchan
(Ice Punch / Fire Punch / Strength / Thunderpunch)
Athopt the Level 52 Rhydon
(Ice Beam / Rock Slide / Earthquake / Stomp)

Athopt and MARCEL were the strongest easily and Menette was strong but kinda inconsistent with accuracy. Bonluck got better towards the end because of how fast he was and Caroma was solid all game. Fuyao sucked but he made catching Pokemon pretty easy since his moves did low damage. Psychic types were kinda broken lol.

I owned 114 Pokemon and my play time when i beat the E4 was 45:09.

Final Fantasy X

rip spira

Also for a character ranking in terms of playstyles, it'd probably be Lulu > Tidus > Yuna > Wakka. First two are pretty decent, but Yuna's only really good with enemies with high HP and Wakka's not my cup of tea.

But yeah, I really like this game so far. Good battle system, great story, good cinematics. It's not bad for my first FF game.

Super Mario Maker

welp i thought the threshold for 30 levels was 100 stars, not 150, so i've still got a ways to go

but either way i've been playing around with the new tools from the last two updates i've missed and they're fun

Soos Ramirez said:
Final Fantasy X

rip spira

Also for a character ranking in terms of playstyles, it'd probably be Lulu > Tidus > Yuna > Wakka. First two are pretty decent, but Yuna's only really good with enemies with high HP and Wakka's not my cup of tea.

But yeah, I really like this game so far. Good battle system, great story, good cinematics. It's not bad for my first FF game.

Try to get Yuna to go into Lulu's area on the sphere board as soon as possible because she does way more damage with attack magic than Lulu does (thanks to Zae (i think) for pointing this out).

Eri Ayase said:
Soos Ramirez said:
Final Fantasy X

rip spira

Try to get Yuna to go into Lulu's area on the sphere board as soon as possible because she does way more damage with attack magic than Lulu does (thanks to Zae (i think) for pointing this out).

its because yunas magic stats are so much higher than lulus, at the end of the game, a lot of her spells will do max damage, so yeah.

Splatoon

the hydra splatling and sloshing machine are so much fun

Splatoon

mothasplatting Sloshing Machine Neo
im in love

Xenoblade Chronicles X

and so begins the grind for Ares 90. I couldn't do it while I was away since I need the internet to get Reward Tickets for some of those painful materials. For now my plan is just to grind for the powerful G-Buster and Phoenix weapons while levelling up random scout recruits then using the BLADE Medals I get from them to fight the Telethia Plume, kill all its appendages and sell them for more Reward Tickets.

There's still a lot to do, I'm just getting the Ares 90 first so that I can at least steamroll almost every enemy on the way to completing things.

Back