What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Bros. 3

I haven't played the game in months. Got up to World 3 in one consecutive run, no Warp Whistle. I even made a snappy Miiverse post regarding the Airships.

Path of Radiance

Beat Chapter 20.

I feel bad for killing Shiharam. Poor Jill...

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

I played it as Maria Renard. Pretty fun as hell.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Paper Mario: TTYD

Currently in Chapter 2, and hating the new enemies.

Did you make Peach take a shower in the first interlude?

Pokemon HeartGold

fought the kimono girls, that moment when you make one wrong decision right at the end and it loses the match. I should've used a Hyper Potion on Heracross, he could survive 2+ Surf's but I used a revive on Yanmega while he was at 7hp. Next time I revived Heracross, he got hit with a critical hit Surf and I didn't have anymore Revive's to use.

I think I'll wait like a few weeks before I give it another go. Yeah, maybe a month or five.

Wii Sports Resort

I still haven't lost that level 2500 touch on Swordplay Showdown. Also beat Matt at Duel.

Thanks for reminding me about this TGY.

Baby Luigi said:
M.U.G.E.N.

seriously, why I have I never heard about this game until now? And if I had, how come I never heard of what it can do?

Also....there's Baby Mario and Baby Luigi fighters, and they used assets I've created myself. This one uses a render I created on deviantart for one of his hypers, while this one uses like my entire sprite sheet of Paper Baby Mario on MFGG

Flattering....

however, the Baby Luigi PiT is a bit broken so I'm going out and fixing him

oh man mugen is awesome, really powerful and has lots of variety to it.

Although its pretty hard to use though and really good stuff from it takes a lot of time.

Xenoblade Chronicles
Beat Xord, things are starting to get interesting already

^speaking of xenoblade

i'm loving this game so much

just completed the high entia tomb, shit's getting so real atm

Effie said:
oh man mugen is awesome, really powerful and has lots of variety to it.

Although its pretty hard to use though and really good stuff from it takes a lot of time.

It's difficult to use, yeah, especially if you're playing in a keyboard, where ghosting will probably screw with you.

I'm still refining Baby Luigi since his author pretty much rushed him; his palettes suck, he has no endlag on his moves, making him broken, he has no move variety other than a punch and a kick attack, and some of his animations are wonky and broken-looking. I spent the last few days fixing only his animations and his sprite and his palettes. I didn't even change his attacks yet. I also decreased his HP, Defense, and Attack. He still looks much better than I initially downloaded him but he still needs improvement in his attacks.

Aside from the sheer amount of time it takes to code a character to ideal playing levels, I absolutely adore it. It has taken over my life now. :(

I mean, there's no other game out there that can make me do this:

1tRhln1.png

Tetris Axis

Seeing my Mii dancing to the catchy Tetris tunes is a joy in itself.

Thanks for reading.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Purrl asked for a Stringfish and it took me an entire hour and it drained my 3DS batteries. Took me 2-3 hours to get my 3DS recharged.

Back