What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Holy fuck, Kyle just got two 1% criticals in a row.

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows

Clocked the game (got all music sheets, cipher coins, items, etc.)
so much fun. I actually enjoyed PoS much more than the original.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Swapped out Dancer for Prince and Protector for Gunner.

Fucking destroyed that boss hell yeah. Prince is godlike. All hail Alexander the Great.

Landsknecht took hits and dealt hits; Runemaster attacked from afar at an angle that avoided the Ice Breath; Gunner used Leg Snipe to keep it with Landie; Prince used Attack/Guard Order for buffs+heals and Freeze Arms to make the Ice Breath less dangerous.

Splatoon

EU Splatfest (Messy vs Tidy). Got King/Queen title. +34.0 vibe (34 wins - 3 losses). Got a perfect team, undefeatable for 25 matches. Recently reached Level 37.

Bravely Default

I just finished the Vampire sub-scenario. God, that was really challenging! Didn't expect it to require multiple challenging bosses, a "dungeon" with challenging random encounters, and to top it up, a challenging boss. Of course being able to circumvent whatever is thrown to me helps, but those enemies really pack a punch. Getting the equivalent of this game's Blue Mage is certainly surprisingly difficult, given that the other sub-scenarios before weren't this challenging!

Thanks for reading.

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Beat Chapter 8: Reunion. Those reinforcements really caught me off guard. I hate it when the game doesn't warn you of them.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Chose Eirika's path this time since I had already finished Ephraim's path before.

Kirby Air Ride

That>>>>>>Double Dash

Turok Evolution

I just killed an ankylosaurus carrying two missile launchers on its back. I'm in love.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Completed four levels in Juicy Jungle (World 5): 5-2, 5-3, 5-A and 5-4

This game's getting hard at this point! The hardest part has to be getting all the KONG letters in 5-4, especially the "G". Reason? Donkey Kong has to do the roll, and then the jump to get from beneath the platform. This is made harder due to the place where I had to make the leap. I initially wanted to do it with Dixie, but lost her before I could reach there.

Thanks for reading.

Super Mario Maker

this game is everything

played through 10 mario challenge and now i'm just making some courses with the tools i've got available. if i get bored i might spam stuff to unlock new parts but for now i'm just enjoying it as it comes

also scanned in all of my amiibos
the bowser, wii fit, toad and ness costumes are my faves

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
The people on For Fun are ASSHOLES.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Reached the 6th (and supposedly last) mansion.

Splatoon

almost level 10

I suck with chargers but buckets and shooters are my jam

Mass Effect

I've soon visited each available system at least once.

After that I'll just do quests until I get the achivement for "most of the quests done". And if i get that before i reach level 50 im gonna go get to level 50 as well but then ill do the last 2 missions and then im finally done.

Super Smash Bros for Wii U

sorry nysic

EDIT: Super Smash Bros for Wii U

for glory

Love Live: School Idol Project

>gets good on last tap
>one away from s
>mfw

Bravely Default

Reached the Finale.

I decided to keep pressing on (the X button) in the second crystal, the Earth one, in Chapter 7 since I beaten all the Jobmaster team-ups already. I thought I needed to access the waters to get to one of them, hence why I beaten the Water Crystal first, but it turns out it wasn't necessary.

I haven't gotten to the Dark Aurora yet, so I do not know what to expect in this game's final moments.

Thanks for reading.

Project M

Had some family friends dinner thing so I hung out with a friend for a while. He told me to pick the game so I figured it was a chance to play multiplayer PM and so we played that for about three hours. We just fucked around really, picked whoever and played scrubby with Lv3 cpu's. He was using the wiimote/nunchuk and I was playing characters I've never used before. He liked using Roy/Charizard/Samus a lot.

He's the kind of guy who gets frustrated when he does badly compared to someone else so I had to find a balance between playing better than him and not making it awkward. Lots of 'self-destructs' but I'd just spend my time attacking computers for the most part.

It was pretty fun.

Back