What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Splatoon.

It's fun, a big complaint though is the 50/50 matchmaking where your flip a coin to decide whether your team is shit or godlike. I like Turf War more since I still get rewarded for playing well regardless, they haven't really given me an incentive to play beyond level 10 though. I don't care about the letter next to my name or the number on my screen. I don't need coins because I rarely buy things. Campaign is a surprisingly nice distraction. Not difficult or lengthy but it's probably the reason I'll be keeping the disc in my Wii U for now.

Only having two maps to play usually means I stop playing after about an hour since I get sick of playing the same levels every time. It's not very good at keeping me pulled in after that initial hour.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection

I was bored and decided to try out Navi Mode for the first time. It was...interesting. While I like the additions of an ammo count and a more polished weapon menu, the remixes are bad compared to the original tracks (how can you screw up bubble man's theme that badly) and don't even cover every song, and the translation errors in the tips are all over the place. I'll keep using it to see the other remixes and errors, but this mode just felt rushed.

Splatoon

Level 14 now. I actually won one of the matches by 0.1% lmao. Inkbrush is really fun even though it's not too strong. Done literally nothing in story mode since last time.

Ittle Dew (Wii U)

Finished the story, but haven't tackled the Master area. Also haven't unlocked one of the "professional shortcuts".

Thanks for reading.

Fire Emblem Gaiden

wtf is this game

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Beat Chapter 4: Crumbling League. It's funny how after all these years, Erik is still a Cavalier.

Splatoon

So there's seven Lv25+ players in a room. Then some Lv10 chump named Crackin.

There was one moment where I did some sort of ride up on the wall of that plower on the cargo level and jumped over the guy and shot him in the back, it was some action movie shit. I didn't kill him though lol almost the perfect moment. Next time.

I did okay I think, sometimes. I think it was more fun than playing with the lower level players, it was a lot faster paced.

Got myselfa brand new PS2 controller because my other ones are shit, so I can get back to Kingdom Hearts, and I finally got past that dreaded heartless level, now I'm finally going up against Ansem! How many times do I have to beat this asshole?

Splatoon

Level 15. Slosher is pretty satisfying to use as well.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Grinding for custom specials in Smash Run.

(N-# = Neutral, S-# = Side, U-# = Up, D-# = Down)

- Zelda (N-3)
- Shiek (U-3)
- Zero Suit Samus (D-2)
- Meta Knight (N-3)
- Lucario (S-3, U-3)
- Greninja (D-3)
- Duck Hunt (S-2)
- Captain Falcon (U-2)
- Villager (N-2)
- Mega Man (N-3, D-3)

Chloe Beale said:
Chloe Beale said:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Currently on part 3, chapter 8. Constantly being reminded of why this is my all-time favorite video game <3.

On part 3 endgame now, absolutely ripped through the two Dawn Brigade chapters beforehand thanks to an ally general on halt who survived two more turns than any of his comrades on the right side, and thanks to Nolan for being an absolute beast with Beastfoe and a crossbow.

On part 4, chapter 2. Trying to figure out the 10 units I for sure want to take into the Endgame with me because last minute additions are a pain ;~;

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

I saw a video of the final boss being beaten in five turns and thought 'I could totally do that'. Though I have to re-beat the game on Classic Mode first. After that I think I'll have completed my guild card.

Splatoon

A few more missions to go. I haven't missed a sunken scroll yet, hopefully that continues. It's a good thing they're in pretty simple hiding places.

Splatoon

Still Level 15, but I completed Octo Valley/Story Mode.

It was quite enjoyable, quite a few things I wasn't expecting happened. Like Captain Whatshisface getting kidnapped by the final boss (who is great btw, though the battle lasted a loooong while) and Agents 1 and 2 actually appearing (wasn't expecting them to appear).

I really should do some ranked battles sometime btw.

Ocarina of Time 3D 100% run. Gotta get one more Gold Skulltula before growing up, but I don't know which one I still have to find.

Splatoon

Beat the final boss. I'll play multiplayer occasionally I guess.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

Beat Fenrir. I changed it to Picnic mode because I've already played it through on Normal. One day I'll play it on hard mode but that day is not now. I figured out that the Hunting Horn glitch is patched so getting the skills to 5/6 turn kill the final boss on hard will become more of a grind fest. Lame.

Kingdom Hearts II

Partially completed Agrabah, went to Twilight town and found out Kairi's been captured, went to Hollow Bastion and came across the "best" Final Fantasy character (Cloud).

final fantasy v mobile

continuing my progess with side stuff

beat omega and shinryu

yaaaay

Fantasy Life

other_requests.gif

finally broke 200/255 (w/o DLC), thank goodness I had a spare Super Roast of Legend for this upcoming request

grinding for Dragon Meat is like one of the most tedious things in this game because you have to kill a faraway and powerful dragon (the golden one in a far corner of the Ancient Ruins, the silver one at a far end of Levitania and needing you to beat another bounty boss first) and hope the 20-40% drop rate (idr what) smiles on you

otherwise you sleep and repeat; true pain

gonna get me a golden swordfish

Back