What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Senran Kagura Burst

I saw someone put this game in a thread about games they're embarrassed to have liked, then I wondered if I was embarrassed about it. The answer I came up with is no lol. This game is hella fun, though the frame rate could use a fix for when there's too many enemies on screen.

I came back to it right when there were five missions for relearning the characters so that was very convenient. Not sure how I'll handle the Hebijo side yet, I might leave it until I'm satisfied with my progress on the Hanzou side.

Asuka, Ikaruga and Yagyu were top tier as usual, Katsuragi is weird but she has tons of HP so lol who cares and Hibari was awkward. Luckily, she unlocked an actually useful Special attack so maybe I won't hate her as much. The others are just so much better, Asuka is fast, Ikaruga can reach everywhere and Yagyu has an umbrella.

It'll be ages before I actually 100% this game. Technically you don't need to A rank with every character but it looks untidy if you don't so... I guess I have to A rank with every character...

Lyn said:
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

WHOA WHOA EVERYONE IN THE ARMY DIED SUDDENLY

WHAT

WHAT

aaaaaaaah freaking fire mages screw you all

oh my god and I thought the Cuan/Ethlin thing was sad

game please you scared me

what is life now I don't know

so much tfw that left me too shook, story too strong for me

gonna lie down for a bit before continuing, veeeery interested in how this game will turn out

Alvis, YOU DASTARD!

Eri Ayase said:
Mass Effect

Went halfway through the mission on asteriod Xsomething, then i realized that i cant open half of the chests because i didnt bring a thief (so to speak)

wellllp restart

Glitchy said:
Lyn said:
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

WHOA WHOA EVERYONE IN THE ARMY DIED SUDDENLY

WHAT

WHAT

aaaaaaaah freaking fire mages screw you all

oh my god and I thought the Cuan/Ethlin thing was sad

game please you scared me

what is life now I don't know

so much tfw that left me too shook, story too strong for me

gonna lie down for a bit before continuing, veeeery interested in how this game will turn out

Alvis, YOU DASTARD!
well said

Fire Emblem Awakening

giving lunatic mode another shot. i'm doing much better than last time

Eri Ayase said:
Clover said:
Senran Kagura Burst

giphy.gif
Senran Kagura Burst Fact of the Day:
this is supposed to be an echo i think:

Did you know that if you get hit you you start losing your clothes?
It makes your rank worse so don't do it.

oh and Yoshi's Woolly World

I like their idea of making the boss tent more interesting, 'how do we make the bosses more interesting without putting in any effort?' 'just make em twice as fast' 'jimmy you're a genius'

The last level is still kicking my ass, I have the first three parts down pretty well but the auto-scroll part... ugh. The poochy part afterwards isn't too bad when poochy isn't being hard to deal with.

edit: did it, I took one run where I didn't worry about health or collectibles and just checked for where the stamps were so I knew what to waste time on, when you're not going for every gem then it becomes so much easier. So easy in fact that I did it in one go right after that. I probably should have just done this from the start.

Shiny Platinum Trophy Yoshi woooo

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

went chain fishing in lilycove city and caught a shiny wailmer, i wanted a shiny staryu not a shiny wailmer D:
wailord's adorbs anyway so it's not much of a problem really

why isn't tube slider considered the greatest game of all time

Eri Ayase said:
Mass Effect

Beat the sidequest on X57 and started Noveria.

I chose to let the Batarian Terrorist run in favor of saving the hostages. Got a load of good Karma as well.

In Noveria I've been put at the decision of smuggling the shop owner's shit or giving it to the administrator. I've saved and went through both to compare the rewards.

If I give the item to the shop owner I get 500 Credits.

If I givce the item to the administrator I get 300 credits, a pass for leaving the city which makes my mission easier and the smuggled item.

Neither have an effect on your Karma. The only bad effect is that the shop owner is pissed at you but tbh he only had shit in his store anyways I bought the only good item already anyways.

I also regrouped. Wrex seems like a pretty nice character to have since he has biotic powers (magic) as well as health regen (which Kaidan lacks). Had the option between the turian guy and the quarian girl for a decipher slave, went with the girl because higher tech strat and the turian guy is weak asf i used him in citadel before.

The last game I played was Animal Crossing:New Leaf and was trading with a friend. Still desperate to catch that tarantula.

Eri Ayase said:
Eri Ayase said:
Mass Effect

Beat the sidequest on X57 and started Noveria.

I chose to let the Batarian Terrorist run in favor of saving the hostages. Got a load of good Karma as well.

In Noveria I've been put at the decision of smuggling the shop owner's shit or giving it to the administrator. I've saved and went through both to compare the rewards.

If I give the item to the shop owner I get 500 Credits.

If I givce the item to the administrator I get 300 credits, a pass for leaving the city which makes my mission easier and the smuggled item.

Neither have an effect on your Karma. The only bad effect is that the shop owner is pissed at you but tbh he only had shit in his store anyways I bought the only good item already anyways.

I also regrouped. Wrex seems like a pretty nice character to have since he has biotic powers (magic) as well as health regen (which Kaidan lacks). Had the option between the turian guy and the quarian girl for a decipher slave, went with the girl because higher tech strat and the turian guy is weak asf i used him in citadel before.
i hope you realize that garus hits harder than any character in the game.

Senran Kagura Burst

Wrecked the boss of the Hanzou story, the perfect punching bag. Might've been difficult if I was Lv20 but I'm Lv39 so that didn't pan out. Maybe the boss that unlocks the sixth Hanzou girl will be more challenging.

LMAO when you beat the game you get extra pervy options for the dressing room, I'm in stitches I'm laughing so hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senran_Kagura_Burst#Development

reading the first 2 sentences of this part of the wikipedia article tells you everything about the game you need to know

What a guy.

Senran Kagura Burst

I beat the sixth character, she has this OHKO Attack that caught me off guard once. She's like a gorilla. Her portrait is so huge it takes up the whole top screen on the character select. She comes at Lv30 which is nice of them.

Eri Ayase said:
Mass Effect

Got through Noveria pretty okay so far, but dam Benezia is kicking my ass.

I went through the backdoor because im avoiding fights when possible (very rarely the case i see) lul

Back