What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Eri Ayase said:
Mass Effect

Reequipped my squad members with high biotic defense equipment and that worked. Also after I cleared Noveria I accidentally bought an expensive weapon that I probably won't even use.

Meh.

Went to Citadel to buy some more stuff from leftover money and did a bit of new stuff there.

Decided to save the Rachni Queen. Also got a ton of good Karma for that so yay.

While flying around aimlessly after that a bunch of new sidequests appeared so rip.

But at least I found our solar system! And there's a sidequest on the moon so I guess I'm doing that next.

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Beat Chapter 1: Dawn of Destiny. So far Allen and Lance are my main units because they are the only ones who don't either die in two hits or have like 50 accuracy, other than Marcus. Wolt was especially helpful in getting the boss to kill range since he was unable to be hit since the boss can't move and doesn't have a ranged weapon. Bors is a meh unit, probably won't end up actually using him. He can't hit enemies and he's always struggling to keep up. Obviously won't be using Marcus, and Roy is a pretty horrible unit. I have him finish off enemies at low HP, including the boss but he's lucky the enemies were all using axes.

Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~ Heroes of Light and Shadow

Basically just made my avatar a mage and that's about it.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Currently on part 3, chapter 8. Constantly being reminded of why this is my all-time favorite video game <3.

NES Remix Pack. I finally got three stars in NES Remix 2, which means I essentially completed the game. There's a stage where you can only unlock if you have rainbow stars, but I didn't want to do that because some of the stages were already hard to achieve.

The only stage where I didn't get 3 stars is the last Bonus level in NES Remix 1, which is essentially a gauntlet of mushroom-collecting levels. I did better than last time, with only 3-4 game overs compared to more than that from before. Beyond that, I can officially call this game completed.

Thanks for reading.

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Beat Chapter 2: Princess of Bern. Deke is an amazing unit so far. Great bases, easily takes out enemies and comes at level 5. Lot is okay so far. He's good at taking out Soldiers, but he misses a lot. Probably won't use him in the long run. Wade is awful, starts with terrible speed, skill and defense and only is better than Lot in s is my only healer so far so I'm definitely using her at least for now. Its pretty cool that Merlinus can actually move now, so someone doesn't have to stay behind.

Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~ Heroes of Light and Shadow

Made it past the first prolouge and stopped playing because my emulator runs this game slow as hell.

Splatoon

Man, this is fun. I'm at Level 10 and have beaten the first boss in the story mode. My main weapon would probably be the Custom Splattershot Jr, though the Krak-on Roller and some of the Chargers are also fun to mess around with.

Chloe Beale said:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Currently on part 3, chapter 8. Constantly being reminded of why this is my all-time favorite video game <3.

On part 3 endgame now, absolutely ripped through the two Dawn Brigade chapters beforehand thanks to an ally general on halt who survived two more turns than any of his comrades on the right side, and thanks to Nolan for being an absolute beast with Beastfoe and a crossbow.

Mario Golf: World Tour

I really love the atmosphere of this game so far. Very cheery backed with energetic music by the one and only Motoi Sakuraba.

Thanks for reading.

Back