What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Brawl

Bought game, played SSE, unlocked Ness by playing 5 matches against a level 9 Bowser

im on chapter 9 of awakening now
rip emmlyn ;_;7
also howe 2 get mroe dragon/beaststones
i foudn one but i mean is there a shop that sells them or something
or is this gonna be like myrrh all over again
(i dont want to google it cause im afraid i might get spoilers)

also tharja is fucked up
kellam is my boye
the archer dude that looks like that one phoenix write guy is pro too he always gets crits

Nico Yazawa said:
After Chapter 12 you can start buying them.

Also, I think you can get some before that from a map or two with a chest or something that has one.

Tiz Arrior said:
Nico Yazawa said:
After Chapter 12 you can start buying them.

Also, I think you can get some before that from a map or two with a chest or something that has one.
oic, thx
i guess ill look into it but dragonstone has 2 uses left loel

Depression Quest last night, Façade and Dual Destinies today.

Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb

Got to Caves 1 ((finally)), wrecked the enemy rooms, and found the item, Shoop da Woop. Unfortunately, I went into the boss room ((which was Peep)) and fired it the wrong way. I died because of the yellow tears that were coming my way when I fired the item.

Could've gone to Caves 2, but pretty satisfied with the overall results.

the binding of isaac rebirth

had probably my best run ever

was playing as isaac

got 3 guppy times, had brimstone... for more insanity, just look at this image

fj6Fkds.png

100% Orange Juice
I won 2/3 matches so that's a good days work. The third match was just strange lol. That JV guy was pretty cool, I guess I've only played with shitty randoms so that was nice to see an actual talkative guy. I pretty much guilt tripped him into not ever hurting me by calling us Team Sora. Then I convinced that Kai player not to attack me by callling Ice a demon and myself an angel.

That was fun, Ice suddenly has like 37 hours played this week and I have no idea how lol. I guess I shouldn't play online with him so that he can start winning some games ;)

Maki Nishikino said:
That JV guy was pretty cool, I guess I've only played with *bleep*ty randoms so that was nice to see an actual talkative guy.
Yeah, the best OJ match I've had was with some pretty cool randoms.

Maki Nishikino said:
That was fun, Ice suddenly has like 37 hours played this week and I have no idea how lol.
I have my ways. :dk:

Maki Nishikino said:
I guess I shouldn't play online with him so that he can start winning some games ;)
I "almost" won the match I played online when Star finally came back and won the two after that, you're definitely what's tarnishing my win ratio, stay away.

100% Orange Juice

Refer to the above post, then after that I did a campaign map and went back to public online with Star and wrecked her in most of the matches with Kyousuke. Didn't get his ten match achievement yet, but I bet I'm close and now have eleven wins online and became Level 21.

Then when she dipped, I went back to campaign, beat the QP finale (the only finale I hadn't done yet) with Marc and some based quick wins, then tried to beat Tomomo Hell. On my second actual attempt, I managed to get two boss kills before I eventually was able to win, though I was assaulted when I got to home with 14 wins (and died to the Tomomo who set it), then when I tried to land on another home was downed twice in a row due to two of them using their hyper and one of them was almost able to win by the time I revived so I was real shook. In the end I managed to take it barely, but it was so quick after unlocking the map I'm rather surprised.

SAuuTE9.jpg

Tiz Arrior said:
I "almost" won the match I played online when Star finally came back and won the two after that, you're definitely what's tarnishing my win ratio, stay away.
Star don't be a silly-silly, you know what I'm talking about.

well I knew the first part, however you said "I came back and won the two after that", implying that I did win 2 matches which never happened yet because I still have to learn to channel sugi properly

Stargazing said:
well I knew the first part, however you said "I came back and won the two after that", implying that I did win 2 matches which never happened yet because I still have to learn to channel sugi properly
No, you have to take it into context.

I'm talking about him tarnishing my win ratio, I almost won a match and won two makes the most sense there.

Back