What game did you last play?!?!?!?

100% Orange Juice

The first match I won by luck. It was kind of bs but w/e, the stars aligned to help me win my first oj match in months.

The second match I won because everyone else kept dying. Everybody kept lining up to give me their stars, even the boss. I ended up with 679 by the end of it lol. What a hectic match. I don't think I even attacked anybody myself.

I want to try using Syura.

Maki Nishikino said:
100% Orange Juice

The first match I won by luck. It was kind of bs but w/e, the stars aligned to help me win my first oj match in months.
I would of won but you sniped it.

Maki Nishikino said:
The first match I won by luck.
I think that goes without saying, this is 100% Orange Juice.

Plus Star was on the verge of winning through cheaper levels of luck, so I really don't see what's wrong with that.

Maki Nishikino said:
I don't think I even attacked anybody myself.
Didn't you attack and kill me after I stole Kai's stars with that combination of my hyper and "I'm on Fire!"?

Tiz Arrior said:
Plus Star was on the verge of winning through cheaper levels of luck, so I really don't see what's wrong with that.
My CPU gave me like 2 stars and like 150 ministars when my connection died. and then evade evade evade and run like hell

Stargazing said:
Tiz Arrior said:
My CPU gave me like 2 stars and like 150 ministars when my connection died. and then evade evade evade and run like hell
Oh yeah, most of that performance wasn't even you.

You may as well say "the CPU would've won but I rejoined", then, they seemed to have things handled.

100% Orange Juice ((with Crackin, Ice, and Turb))

this close to stopping the win
this close

but gg, everyone did well and I want colours now

100% Orange Juice (with Crackin, Turb and Star)

Decided to use Saki instead of the usual Marc because I want a secondary and she looked promising.

To be honest I don't really remember the first match we had, I think I was just getting caught on those warp spaces and fell behind in the long run for a while. I wasn't really that invested in the game, but I think I got second by a few stars so I'll take that.

The second round was pretty cool though, after it picked up I got myself into this hilarious Final Battle (my card) I used against Crackin (or Syura), and my first three attack rolls were ones, and he whittled me down to 1HP in like two hits. After that my rolls started getting higher, and I kept evading his, and somehow I managed to take the win despite my instantaneous disadvantage. Thanks to the stars I got off of that I hit up some gain spaces and was on the verge of winning, with a BBB in hand that I plopped on the space I found myself on at the next turn. Star didn't attack me for some reason, and then later on chose to land on her home, allowing me to fight her on that space and basically win. It was pretty great.

Dinomic Duo said:
Tiz Arrior said:
[...]
...allowing me to fight her on that space and basically win. It was pretty great.
And I thought you were going to yell at me for failing Smash Classic mode.
Nah that's rude, I don't even know what intensity that was.

Tiz Arrior said:
Dinomic Duo said:
Tiz Arrior said:
[...]
...allowing me to fight her on that space and basically win. It was pretty great.
And I thought you were going to yell at me for failing Smash Classic mode.
Nah that's rude, I don't even know what intensity that was.
As Mario, of course, with the most powerful specials allowed (making fludd semi-practical)

Tiz Arrior said:
To be honest I don't really remember the first match we had, I think I was just getting caught on those warp spaces and fell behind in the long run for a while. I wasn't really that invested in the game, but I think I got second by a few stars so I'll take that.
Nothing really happened in that first game, I just circled the board and farmed stars for the win and there wasn't really any battles besides that first one where you attacked and I had Beyond Hell. I guess you and Star might have had fights here and there though, you two bicker a lot. It wasn't really an eventful match.

100%OJ
Once I've finished my 10 battles with each DLC character I think I'll start trying to get the halloween/santa packs. Maybe some of the bonus achievements too.

Tiz Arrior said:
Star didn't attack me for some reason, and then later on chose to land on her home, allowing me to fight her on that space and basically win. It was pretty great.
I almost knocked you out which pissed me off at first and now I don't really care.

Fantasy Life

Turns out I didn't need to Hero Blacksmith so I wasted time like a fool, but I eventually got the Starry Thread I needed for the Whirlpool Rod. I switched back to Angler, and kept going back to that area near Port Puerto to try and get the Golden Swordfish to spawn.

After a ton of tries, it did, and I wrecked it so hard with my double sea fish damage+ and high power rod, so it was quite anticlimactic. Anyway after doing that, I cashed in my challenges, and I became a Legend Angler, and at that moment I realized I didn't really dislike this Life so much (used to consider it my least favourite), so it was kind of sad to be done with it.

I went to King Erik, got what seems to be the best rod in the game (I was even the exact right level to equip it), and called it a session because I need to go somewhere now.

After all that, I'm now Level 60, with 95 quests completed and the following Life ranks:

LegendHeroMasterExpert
AnglerPaladinMercenaryCook
HunterMagicianAlchemist
MinerTailor
Woodcutter
Blacksmith
Carpenter

100% Orange Juice w/ tfp, nitwit, turb and puddin

First game, I think it was planet earth. I don't really remember. I got Black Syura which was super lucky because I think black is more uncommon compared to Pink and I have 16 or so other characters I don't have black for either. So getting the character I use was good.

second game, nitwit won because of total bs. Bad Game, terrible.

third game was alright, kind of slow because it had battlefield so most of the time was just slowly getting stars and running away from sugi. Nitwit won again, this time not because of bs. I got Pink Syura somehow. Getting both Rare Syura's within 3 games was super lucky. Now I can get the halloween pack just by using Syura. I'll use Aru in campaign to get santa hats.

I've played 93 online games and won 28 so my w/l is about 0.3. I guess that's not bad. I think the games lost stat includes campaign matches.

Smash 4 3DS ((with Gutseh, Meta Knight, and Nysic))

I don't know why, but I think I'm using Dash Attacks too often. Also, a little while after the matches, I got caught on the Interwebz.

EDIT: Ah, I know the problem, I run and everytime I try to attack it turns into Dash Attack.

Also I never even grabbed during any games. :/

Final fantasy tactics a2

been playing hard mode recently and its actually impressive with the difficulty curve.

I like my team so far, just waiting to get a gria so i can have a ravager.

100% Orange Juice

Tried to beat QP's Tomomo mission w/ Aru, getting the Christmas Hat Pack while I was at it. She's not too useful because QP's variant has both Tomomo and Yuki which is honestly a huge pain in the ass. They both have huge attacks, my best bet is choosing a character that can escape battles with them without much loss and then try and kill 14 enemies before them, or hoard stars.

Back