What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Omega Ruby

I'm evolved my Chimchar into Infernape.

Best to get some practice in before Game Freak gives us Diamond Pearl remakes. I hope Mega Infernape uses ninja weapons and Mega Empoleon becomes a samurai or knight.

By the way, any fun things I can do at the Battle Resort?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

QP Shooting - Dangerous

This is fun, I'll play some more Arcade after doing some homework. The game runs smoothly on my laptop too so that's a huge plus.

Because I've been gone awhile, here are all the games I've played today.

Brawl: Finished SSE without unlocking everyone beforehand

Project M: Downloaded Friday, I love this thing.

A Link to the Past: Free from Club Nintendo, I beat it in 3 minutes via glitch. I then started a new file to beat it once more (without that glitch).

Majora's Mask: Fucking creepy, and I didn't get to save.

QP Shooting - Dangerous!!

I beat stage 3 on easy in arcade. I had five hearts going into the boss and ended with 2. Stage 4 wasn't that big of a problem since I swapped out my concentrated attack formation for the side attacking formation, sadly it didn't deal with the bullshit missiles coming in from the side that pretty much destroyed me before I even reached the boss. I still lived though after beating the giant plane thing and then Yuki w/ a sweet jacket showed up. Her first two phases were kind of easy, the third one with the dice was tough and then her last one was just a clusterfuck; it wasn't difficult but I kept getting caught off guard because the laser beam cannons blended in with the giant robot. I ended up dying because I clicked left too early and ran into said laser beam.

I think I can probably beat it on Easy mode after a few more attempts, I think I have all but the stage 4 boss in the bag easily since I know the patterns now.

oj with xp crackin and some guy from mfgg
daily reminder i need to beat the fuc out of crackin for running away and defying sugi in every game

Try finding an adware free version of hypercam 3 and see if that helps

else try using obs, however even i havent fully figured out how to use that properly

Fantasy Life

zlCfzTEcB_YfE6xUhy

(that's a Paladin challenge)

Level 64, with 95 quests completed and the following Life ranks:

LegendHeroMasterExpert
AnglerPaladinMercenaryAlchemist
MinerHunterMagician
WoodcutterCookTailor
Blacksmith
Carpenter

QP Shooting: Dangerous!!

Managed to beat Stage 1 on Arcade (easy difficulty) on my second try, but then that Kyousuke guy came in Stage 2 and just stomped me, it was bad. So far I am liking the Aggressive playstyle, though, I just need to get better at using it.

Also, it took me an hour or two to realize how to formation change, made beating Stage 1 on higher difficulties a lot easier. Would've been nice to know sooner.

President Madagascar said:
Try finding an adware free version of hypercam 3 and see if that helps

else try using obs, however even i havent fully figured out how to use that properly
pls send link in pm

QP Shooting: Dangerous!!

Beat Stage 1-2 on Easy, chained together a combo for the entirety of Stage 3, then lost it at the boss with the sudden cage attack. During their second phase I died, but I had enough points to buy the Sword formation and it looks pretty slick. I doubt I'll use it, though.

Tiz Arrior said:
Fantasy Life

zlCfzTEcB_YfE6xUhy

(that's a Paladin challenge)

Level 64, with 95 quests completed and the following Life ranks:

LegendHeroMasterExpert
AnglerPaladinMercenaryAlchemist
MinerHunterMagician
WoodcutterCookTailor
Blacksmith
Carpenter

reaching legend with the alchemist/most of the crafting classes = bullshit

Tsnowmugi Coaltobuki said:
reaching legend with the alchemist/most of the crafting classes = bull*bleep*
Especially for Cook, screw those "get to level 15 in this cooking skill" challenges.

I played Sm4sh U at gaming club yesterday. It was pretty fun. Too bad I won't play it again for awhile if at all.

The Binding of Isaac: I feel like I'm getting better...but not good enough >.>

Majora's Mask 3D: Got to the 3rd temple. Zora Link tho <3

Fantasy Life. Only a few hours of playing and I'm already overleved to Level 11 and I'm only raising my Intelligence stats because I can and I'm already over halfway of the max.

Mother 3

Started over because I forgot what happened in the story already, and I've been told there's like only one really good place to grind in chapter 4 (sunshine forest), and ive been at the other end of the map and i cant be fked to walk back lmao

I'm already through chapter 1 again so no big deal. I'll just grind whenever I'm near a free healing spot.

Back