What game did you last play?!?!?!?

xqƃpuɐxǝu said:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf with Star, Meta Knight, and Cirdec.

Star fell asleep, oh boy.

Oh boy is right. Normally this wouldn't be bad. But we're stuck on her island for those not seeing what's going on

100% Orange Juice

I beat QP's Tomomo mission, I used Aru until I got the santa hats and I beat it with Nanako as soon as I got the Nanako 10 Games achievement so that was neat. I'm doing Marc's Tomomo mission now with Saki. I don't really like her since +1 evasion seems like it has barely impact in comparison to a +2 for obvious reasons. Evade needs to be at least +2 to be a consistent option IMO, or their defense needs to be -1 to make it the better option. At least her yellow raincoat looks nice and she carries a grenade.

I think I'm not that far from unlocking Tomomo herself, I changed my avatar to Pink Syura w/ a Santa hat. Pink looks good with the default hair but I'll change to Black Syura when I get the red/gray hair. I'll keep saving up stars for a while then spend them all at once.

xqƃpuɐxǝu said:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf with Star, Meta Knight, and Cirdec.

Star fell asleep, oh boy.
Ugh, I never pass out while playing games. Maybe next time, you could try flipping the wireless switch.

I don't have a wireless switch anymore so I can't do that.

but credits warp is cooler

also best glitch is still the one when you drop an item off bounds

somebody found out that it actually comes back out from the top of the screen after 35 minutes at the same position

President Madagascar said:
but credits warp is cooler

also best glitch is still the one when you drop an item off bounds

somebody found out that it actually comes back out from the top of the screen after 35 minutes at the same position
How many fun glitches are there in that game?!

I don't have enough time to fail at them all.

i am really into all that kind of stuff

i played some hacks that used a lot of glitches too

one of the better ones was:

one level gave you a split path where you had to decide whether to take a p switch or a springboard in a 1x1 field of mud, and you still had an empty koopa shell

both paths led to an area with a lot of munchers on the bottom, a block with a rank inside of it nextto a key on the left side and a keyhole on the right side

and a textbox claiming that the level uses a new glitch that the creator of the level himself found.

if you place an empty koopa shell and a springboard in a 1x1 mud patch and jump around theres a like 60% odd with each jump that a koopa spawns inside the shell.

yes that happens.

i am really into all that kind of stuff

i played some hacks that used a lot of glitches too

one of the better ones was:

one level gave you a split path where you had to decide whether to take a p switch or a springboard in a 1x1 field of mud, and you still had an empty koopa shell

both paths led to an area with a lot of munchers on the bottom, a block with a rank inside of it nextto a key on the left side and a keyhole on the right side

and a textbox claiming that the level uses a new glitch that the creator of the level himself found.

if you place an empty koopa shell and a springboard in a 1x1 mud patch and jump around theres a like 60% odd with each jump that a koopa spawns inside the shell.

yes that happens.
Cool

I guess it's a fact that everyone loves SMW.

that hack had more cool stuff:

-there was a room which gave you exactly 10 p switches and you could bring 2 more from another room in

having 12 p switches in the same screen made a springboard at a critical spot despawn because its on a lower ram position than the p switch and despawns first.

-there was a muncherrun level which had a retextured key so it looked like a muncher

-and in one level you have to duplicate a block like 10 times to get up a ledge

-there was a room which gave you exactly 10 p switches and you could bring 2 more from another room in

having 12 p switches in the same screen made a springboard at a critical spot despawn because its on a lower ram position than the p switch and despawns first.

-there was a muncherrun level which had a retextured key so it looked like a muncher

Now I wish I had an SNES with the original SMW so I could play all these hacks and stuff.

Alas, I was too late to exist to do that.

Dinomic Duo said:

Now I wish I had an SNES with the original SMW so I could play all these hacks and stuff.

Alas, I was too late to exist to do that.

would need an emulator because i dont think its possible to play modified roms on a snes by normal means

except for if you have a reproduction cart of certain things like kaizo mario or you have one of those flash cards that can hold anything

Katawa Shoujo

Well, I've only played about 20 minutes so I'm already back to where I was pretty much. I guess I'll just wing it on my first go, see where I end up.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Finished the 3 middle parts of Case 5.
"The Yatagarasu leaves no evidence behind...ever."
I always get emotional in that moment when Gumshoe has to arrest Badd. Badd is about my favorite AAI1 character, and I do like Gumshoe. To see that moment between the two be the last seen in the game, man....

Shovel Knight

Almost done with the game. I have all of the upgrades already, so I don't need to do much but beat the last few levels.

oj with xp, crackin, and ice

ice thought it was funy to fuck with sugi by placing his traps on my home
crackin thought it was funny to steal from sugi when i was about to kill ice for stealing my stars
they both suffered from gods wrath in the end :)
xp was chillen as always

rule 1 of oj: dont fuck with sugi

Animal Crossing New Leaf

I have 64 million bells in my account now. Only 36 million more to go. This is gonna take awhile even with time travel and the Bell Boom ordinance.

Back