What game did you last play?!?!?!?

President Madagascar said:
Mother 3

Started over because I forgot what happened in the story already, and I've been told there's like only one really good place to grind in chapter 4 (sunshine forest), and ive been at the other end of the map and i cant be fked to walk back lmao

I'm already through chapter 1 again so no big deal. I'll just grind whenever I'm near a free healing spot.
It's actually pretty pointless to grind before Chapter 4. Well maybe you want to grind a little bit in chapter 2 too. But you definitely have to in chapter 4 because otherwise the first dungeon area will kick your ass.

QP Shooting: Dangerous!!

So I went into Arcade (normal difficulty) with Twin Cannons, Orbit and Rear as my formations and Aggressive as my playstyle. The run was an untouched one... until my mother came back when I was fighting the boss of the second stage, and while I beat him (for the first time on Normal), she kept distracting me with things and I went into the next stage with no hits to spare, so I eventually died about halfway. Probably could've beaten Stage 3 if it weren't for her, although I know how to deal with Kyousuke's first phase now so I expect I can easily get past that in future attempts.

Shovel Knight

Good grief, Baz is hard, maybe even more than the Quarter. That goddang lasso...

QP Shooting: Dangerous!!

Normal difficulty, Arcade mode, Aggressive with Twin Cannons, Orbit, and Rear.

On my first attempt, I went untouched until the third stage with the hands and the ubiquitous cards they sent out, and I took my first hit there, then on the boss I was almost completely destroyed when I made it to her second phase for the first time, and then right as I was about to end her during the third phase, a chair suddenly hit me from nowhere and I died. I recorded it because it was a major breakthrough in terms of progress on this game, so if you want to download the .rpl and watch me flounder on the third boss' later phases, click here.

My second attempt was less perfect throughout the first three stages, yet I managed to get to her again and barely scraped a win on her. After like a minute of the fourth stage the foreign enemies totally stomped me, no surprise. If you want to see my less perfect yet more successful run, then click here, I guess.

I also bought some more formations with the masses of points I got from those tries, but I doubt I'll use them until I'm actively farming achievements, pfft.

donkey kong country returns 3d

made it all the way world 4 with all kong letters so far

never playing 1-k ever again, it is dead to me.

the binding of isaac: rebirth

beat shoel & cathedral with samson

beat cathedral with maggy

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

OWjS99F.png

Hey, I found this random seed on the internet! Let me test it out and see where it takes me.

Zwpz0Sw.png

2653jld.png

Woah, that's cool. Now, let's see how far I can get without dying.

jovgJuJ.png

Well, I finally got to Mom...

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Decided I can play this again. Not as great as I remember it to be (well I didn't play the game in 4 years but still), but still a good game.
At the Mario & Luigi Underwater Level

The Janitor said:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Game crashed at the point where you meet Toadsworth for some reason.

I could still access the 3DS home menu, so idk what happened lol.

So I've been trying to set up my Wii so it plays Mother 3.

It could load the rom but not my savestate where I'm chapter 3

gr8

while trying to fix that another sd card i use got stuck in my pc and now i cant get it out !$%&@

qp shu dangerous
i forgot how awkward keybaord controls are
maybe ill use a controller tomorow

Back