What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Someone help

I used over 100 euros on steam in three days, mainly tf2. I'm happy about my purchases (so scams, sharking, yay), but I don't think that spending 100 euros in 3 days can be considered healthy. I got a Strange Teddy Roosebelt, Strange Pomson 6000, Specialized Killstreak Wrench Kit, Pomson Kit and Minigun Kit, and a Strange Sandvich Safe just today. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Paid off a loan, now onto building the Dream Suite.

Lakituthequick said:
I also remember avoid as many enemies as possible to be able to proceed as fast as possible. Now THAT is going to haunt you.
I remember avoiding every optional enemy and making my sister do the hard boss foghts when I was 8.

I decided to do the final boss myself...
yeah i didn't do so well

Bloody hell, Alien vs Predator is the first legitimately scary game I've played.

>tfw when a facehugger sneaks up on you

My piece of shit new desktop won't play Supreme Commander so I gotta make do with the next best thing: Total Annihilation!

I'll miss queing orders, though.

Glowsquid said:
My piece of shit new desktop won't play Supreme Commander so I gotta make do with the next best thing: Total Annihilation!

I'll miss queing orders, though.
oh nooooo

total annihilation is also from the era in rts games where you only have one mouse button

it's still fun though but it can get annoying

I used to play Red Alert 2 a lot, so the mono-button mouse controls aren't an issue. Lack of zoom is proving to be somewhat more annoying.

spyro the dragon

got like 400 treasure gems or whatever and free'd like 12 dragons.

Nice game so far, and dat music.

Megaman battle network 3

never played it before so decided to give it a whirl, played about an hour before i went to spyro but seems to be decent so far.

I see you're playing Bowser's Inside Story. Aahh, it was my first RPG, I really enjoyed it!

I got up to Dark Fawful, I beat him and all, and then my save file got deleted! Argh! I was so close to the final boss, too! I never got the motivation to try again.

To this day, I hate whoever did that.

Seto Kaiba said:
Zae Eildus said:
:birdo:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

So far, it is actually better than Partners in Time, although the linearity and platform navigating around inside Bowser's is kind of disappointing. To make up for it, Bowser's fighting is really cool!
it doesn't tell you this in the game for some stupid reason but whenever you used Bowser's vaccum ability be sure to rapidly press x and y at same time instead of just x because it makes it waaay easier to inhale stuff if you do press them both

Captain Levi said:
Seto Kaiba said:
Zae Eildus said:
:birdo:

So far, it is actually better than Partners in Time, although the linearity and platform navigating around inside Bowser's is kind of disappointing. To make up for it, Bowser's fighting is really cool!
it doesn't tell you this in the game for some stupid reason but whenever you used Bowser's vaccum ability be sure to rapidly press x and y at same time instead of just x because it makes it waaay easier to inhale stuff if you do press them both
Noted. Thanks for the tip. That is kind of strange.

Hyrule Warriors

If I do three adventure missions and one legend mission every day I can complete both the Adventure Map and Easy+Hard Difficulties of Legend Mode in 28 days.

I'll try and do that, Agitha is terrible though so this next part might be kind of difficult. Though I think Midna is terrible aside from her final strong attack and I managed so I should be fine. It's all about finding the one decent move that does lots of damage and has lots of range then spamming it to rack up kills. I just don't have all of Agitha's moves yet.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Zucker will be moving in soon, and I could've sworn I sent a letter to Colton telling him to stop dreaming about me because of how creepy I found it.

Civilization: Beyond Earth. I played the demo. Here are my jumbled first impression thoughts I said in chat and will now lazily copy paste them.

[12:59] DragonFreak so the interface is really different from civilization. like everything essentially is in it, but its all mixed around. idk if you have played any civilization games, but it kind of tripped me up. the technology map though gives you a lot more freedom and choice, which is so gr8. everything is like so furture-esque and i love that. the aliens are like really diverse and i am so glad...
[12:59] DragonFreak ...they are mostly passive like icicle said because there are an insane amount of them. and some that are so much stronger than you. for the very small amount of time i got to play this, which only allows 100 turns on standard play (not even quick play >.> ) it was enjoyable

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

I saw freakworld finished his playthrough and thought it had been a while since I last played it. So now I'm going to 100% it because I feel like it.

Seto Kaiba said:

if you become a Fawful Fanclub member, i'll kill you.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Seto Kaiba said:

if you become a Fawful Fanclub member, i'll kill you.
Knowing DragonFreak, she probably won't.

Back