What game did you last play?!?!?!?

UMvC3

messin' around with doc strange because movie hype

borderlands 2

started a new game as maya and got to level 8.

....that cataclysm skill tree has almost everything good.

Left 4 Dead 2

I modded Baby Mario on Bomb Boo over Francis and let me say that hearing Francis's voice coming from Baby Mario sounds kinda weird. Then again, everything about my mods in that game is pretty weird.

Time Crisis 4

I'M USING ANALOG STICK CONTROLS

New Super Mario said:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I have 5 sages.
Ravio is Lorule's Link.
If you quoted this, you've already spoiled it. Ha ha!
Unless you already knew. Let's hope that's not true.

Tomodachi Life

borderlands 2

played with zero and gaige a bit, but went back to playing as maya.

Also managed to get several of one of the unique smg weapons(one that shoots 9 bullets when aiming), and its glorious.

Got 3 for all my characters.

Also maya is currently level 14 and in the bloodshot base.

Frollo said:
New Super Mario said:

I have 5 sages.
Ravio is Lorule's Link.
seriously that was uncalled for.

I really hate getting games spoiled for me. I clicked on thinking it was about something I'd already been through.

thanks a lot. really.

Frollo said:
New Super Mario said:

I have 5 sages.
Ravio is Lorule's Link.
congrats on being an asshole!

i thought it was pretty obvious

besides he put it in spoilers, so quite frankly it's your fault in the first place.

The spoiler tag exists for a reason.

imo unless the spoiler is extremely blatantly obvious and easy for everyone to guess beforehand he really should've specified that the spoiler tagged stuff was something that doesn't get found out until way later then the point NSM said he was at

what happened would pretty much be like me saying "i've finished episodes 1 and 2 of this show" and then someone directly replying with a spoiler box with episode 4 spoilers without any sort of indication that the spoilers are from episode 4 and not episodes 1 and 2

edit: though in retrospect my asshole comment sounded really snarky and I apologise if I came off as an asshole myself

its a spoiler tag about the game

of course theres gonna be a spoiler about the game

not that it matters though, as there is little to no story in lttp2

anyway getting upset or calling him an asshole isnt really solving anything, nothing you can do about it anyway.

Plus the kid probably didnt even know people would make a big deal out of it.

Honestly, you guys are just overreacting.

spoilers for being a partway through a game is not the equivalent of spoilers for the end of it

and whether or not the game has much of a story doesn't change the fact that it's a spoiler

Captain Levi said:
spoilers for being a partway through a game is not the equivalent of spoilers for the end of it

and whether or not the game has much of a story doesn't change the fact that it's a spoiler

so you're telling me that you didnt expect a a future story segment concealed in a spoiler tag?

that's what they're for in the first place.

that is correct, spoilers (including gameplay spoilers) up to around and the point NSM was, yes, but not far beyond that.

b-but

my safari lagged and caused me to hit quote by accident because it thought i clicked on it
therefore i saw the spoiler and got incredibly upset

Stargazing said:
Zae Eildus said:
it's just a game, it's not like your life is ending.
no man you don't understand my life was linked to that game if i recieve spoilers i die

just save your game and you wont die.

Zae Eildus said:
Stargazing said:
Zae Eildus said:
it's just a game, it's not like your life is ending.
no man you don't understand my life was linked to that game if i recieve spoilers i die

just save your game and you wont die.
i meant irl but oh oh you found a plothole
time to tell the demon that will come in 5 minutes to kill me

I only care about seeing spoilers if it's a game I'm interested in. Like Mario games (excluding RPGS) I typically don't care about spoilers but I did care about Super Metroid before finishing it.

Back