What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Dr. John H. Watson said:
I've beaten level 4, didn't find the heart container tho (i suspect it was in a once again inaccesaible area so we'll see.)
Level 4 is valley of seers right? Usually you can just find heart containers hanging out under rocks, behind vines or from taking keeps. I don't think I've found one in a different way before and I don't believe that level has any inaccessible areas. Though I never tried to find it myself so take this with a grain of salt.

Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
I've beaten level 4, didn't find the heart container tho (i suspect it was in a once again inaccesaible area so we'll see.)
Level 4 is valley of seers right? Usually you can just find heart containers hanging out under rocks, behind vines or from taking keeps. I don't think I've found one in a different way before and I don't believe that level has any inaccessible areas. Though I never tried to find it myself so take this with a grain of salt.

theres this big fucking door that didnt open anywhere in the battle and you can see on the map that theres a room behind it.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:

theres this big fucking door that didnt open anywhere in the battle and you can see on the map that theres a room behind it.
Oh that, in the middle right? Near that big open space with the tree in the middle? Well assuming you aren't as far into Legend Mode as I am because you're going back for the collectibles, you'll find out what's behind there.

Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:

Oh that, in the middle right? Near that big open space with the tree in the middle? Well assuming you aren't as far into Legend Mode as I am because you're going back for the collectibles, you'll find out what's behind there.

mmhk

yeah i like to 100% my games if possible lol

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. John H. Watson said:

mmhk

yeah i like to 100% my games if possible lol
I just decided to go back for them later because I read...
...that second skulltula's with unique conditions appear in every level for hard mode. I'm not sure if they appear in hard mode normally or not since I have just been doing Normal.
It would also help if my characters are leveled up if they decide to add an 'Insane'-esque difficulty level after beating the game once.

edit: yeah, you get some bonus stuff to do once you beat the final mission.

Bravely Default

Wrecked Mephilia, "Red", and the crystal boss. Chapter 2 has been cleared.

The feels of the second chapter are still real. Anyway, I was fighting the second crystal boss, and it uses Seep (think of it like a multi-hitting Dig that you can't hit it during no matter what that creates three clones of the boss afterwards) while I have attack and speed buffs maxed along with a critical bonus. I try to heal my party up, but the boss shoots up on the next turn, wipes out everyone but Tiz (234 HP left) and thanks to the aforementioned buffs, he single-handedly finishes off the boss and its clones with his exploitation of both their elemental and family weaknesses. Seriously, Bow-Fencing Rangers for the win. I can't say that enough.

He was the only one to get EXP and JP, but it was still hilarious. Wish I took the time to take a picture.

Afterwards Einheria was also wrecked. Love Power x2 + Love Rush x2 + Godspeed Strike = Absolute Destruction, Agnés too OP. Literally almost 20,000 damage just from her attacks on that one turn, no wonder they don't give the Performer to you yet. I can only imagine how effective defaulting with Slow and Steady on you, then Godspeed Striking is.

Hyrule Warriors
Hero Mode is fucking hard, no way am I trying that again until I'm basically max level with OP weapons. Even then I doubt it'll be easy when enemies can 1-2 hit KO you. King Dodongo took 15-16 weak point attacks to kill when it was 1-2 on normal and 3-4 on hard. Such a boost in challenge, generic captain enemies took a long time to kill as did taking keeps.

Zelda is a super cool character, charging light arrows and then using her powered up combos is really fun. Adventure Mode is going to take a long time, completionist took 250+ hours to complete this game.

I bought the DLC as well, Dark Link costume is cool. Master Quest Pack comes with a bunch of cool alternate costumes that I'm looking forward to using in Adventure Mode. I wonder what the new adventure map will be like, probably a lot smaller than the default. Purple Tunic; I am ready.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
I'm gna unlock some hefty SSB4 characters right now

wish me luck!

EDIT: *bleep*ing Dark Pit

that guy is OP
Dr. John H. Watson said:
I'm gna unlock some hefty SSB4 characters right now

wish me luck!

EDIT: *bleep*ing Dark Pit

that guy is OP

I just had 1v1 CPU, 1 stock, handicap CPU 300%

Hyrule Warriors
I'm trying to complete the Adventure Mode map. I bought my characters to Level 25 because some were at 15 while Link is at 33. Zelda was at 28. I'm going to alternate between collecting the bonuses in Legend Mode and completing a portion of the board in Adventure Mode.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Good fucking riddance

The Enigmansion

I think I've found my new "worst level in any game of all time".

Phoenix Wright:Justice For All.

Currently at turnabout big top. I can't really see why some of you hate this one so much. But that's maybe just because of me not having gotten farther then the first trial in this case yet.

Hyrule Warriors

Why did I have to fight against Midna I don't want to fight her T____T

But yeah that level was pretty cool, but easy as fuck actually lol.

Also I've realized that most of the heart containers right now are somehow inaccessaible so I'll get them later.

Hyrule Warriors

Tried beating Hero Mode Eldin Caves. I made it to the last sliver of health on Wizzro but alas, I was killed right at the end by a single purple ball thing he shoots.

Hero Mode is so fucking hard.

Edit: Freakworld, I just got the heart collectibles in Level 4/Valley of Seers if you wanted to know where they were, I remember you saying they were inaccessible but they weren't. I don't think heart containers/pieces ever are.
Sheik - Piece: Take over Cia's Summit (top-middle)
Lana - Container: Blow up the rock in the left area of the map, it's a kind of open area left of the keep that you spawn in front of. If you keep going forward after exiting the left of that keep you will find it easily.
I spoilered it in case you didn't want to know the exact locations. They aren't difficult in hindsight, every piece/container I've come across has followed this pattern of piece in keep and container under rock so you know what you should be looking for.

Is there going to be a Hyrule Warriors bundle for Wii U?

If there wasn't already one that was bundled with a Wii U, I highly doubt there will be one now. I do know there was a collectors edition though that came with cool goodies.

Hyrule Warriors
I had to complete a Adventure mission with Ruto, avoiding two Gohma's, Ruto, Sheik and Darunia until I got 500 kills. Ruto is terrible at killing quickly, most of her moves you can't dodge out of and her dodge itself is really slow.

Then a mission with Darunia where I had to kill two Manhandla's. Those things can rack on damage quickly but Darunia is slow as well and his moves are all the 'slow but powerful' type without the power.

Fi is a good character though, power her up with X and then wreak havoc upon the masses with her YYYYX attack that lets her go airborne and then dive bomb. I have 15 missions until I complete the OoT section of Adventure Mode then I think I'll move onto the TP section and get Agitha/Zant.

I'm not even close to finishing this map and the DLC should be coming out in the next 2-3 days with a new one. fuck.

So I've been murdering people in TF2 so often with the spy that my Strange Spy-cicle decided to rank up to Face-Melting. My strange Dead Ringer too, and I got 350 kills with my Strange Festive Amby. Bonus, my Strange Minigun got the Wicked Nasty rank. I feel like a god.

Maki Nishikino said:
Sheik - Piece: Take over Cia's Summit (top-middle)
Lana - Container: Blow up the rock in the left area of the map, it's a kind of open area left of the keep that you spawn in front of. If you keep going forward after exiting the left of that keep you will find it easily.

Hmm okay I remember having checked everything with Lana, but appearently not.

Well I've decided that I want to beat the regular story before going back anyways now.

Geometry Dash

Beat Can't Let Go. Wow that took forever. I am now known as the "Geometry Dash Queen" by my friends

Hyrule Warriors

I beat Cia's Tale, the DLC missions. It was pretty neat, now there are little alternate paths on my legend mode line, the time split section scrolls vertically because the extra icons make it too fat. I feel like the lines they had were kind of goofy but I guess it didn't matter.

I've decided to do the master quest map after finishing the default map, which means I have to hold off on the palette swaps. Luckily I have the Lana and Cia costumes by default, they both look better in their DLC costumes IMO.

Cia is pretty fun, her X ability is a power boost like Fi's and her attacks are weak but have huge range. Wizzro is basically a playable Poe; you shoot lots of ghost balls, his X ability is a grab that does a lot of damage. Volga's non-flame attacks are surprisingly weak but the fire ones end up doing a lot of damage. He has range with his claw swipe and fire breath, then a guard break ability for his X which doesn't really see much use. I haven't used Epona yet.

Back