What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Festive Flare Gun went to Gore-Splattered in tf2. aww *bleep* yeah

I also found an item that's called a "Powerjack". Using this "Powerjack", I managed to troll a server. I need a strange variant of this wep, srsly.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

So I did Smash Run as Rosalina, and finished with 819 Speed, 572 Jump, 1000 Attack, 538 Special, 520 Arms, and 895 Defence. I then won by ten points in a Smash on Gaur Plains.

I know I went to town on everything, but that was just too much.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Stargazing is in mah town

Robin said:
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

I'm fucking around with everything at this point, trying to get a feel for characters who weren't in the demo. Ness and Magicant were my first unlocks in Classic Mode, but other than that, nothing's really happened (aside from getting Falco).

Hyrule Warriors

I love it so far but Goddamn the A.I. sucks! There's enemies clearly in front of them but they just stand there, if Call of Duty has working A.I. why not this?!

Clearly you do not understand how games of this type work.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. I got 3 Cobolt Star Shards now. I hope there is only five total or less. I really want to play Bowser's Inside Story more.
Also when leveling up, I am leveling up with the the bonus stats in the Adults as power only and the Babies as Defense only. Pretty sure that will come back to haunt me, but whatever.

100% Orange Juice. Renaming this to 100% Screwed Juice because I keep getting screwed out of victory by one roll or number of some sort. Still really fun though.

Seto Kaiba said:
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. I got 3 Cobolt Star Shards now. I hope there is only five total or less. I really want to play Bowser's Inside Story more.
Also when leveling up, I am leveling up with the the bonus stats in the Adults as power only and the Babies as Defense only. Pretty sure that will come back to haunt me, but whatever
partners in time was pretty awesome imo. Also try levelling up with a balance, because it WILL haunt you.

In tf2,i got the Strange PDA, Strange Festive Wrench, Bill's Hat, Strange Ubersaw, and a Strange Snack Attack. Really happy about those.

animal crossing: new leaf

went to cirdec's town with nex and trampled his flowers. we also went into his house and touched all of his stuff, after which we told eachother really spooky stories. Good times.

The black hole that is Tales is a fierce one. It's like you can't play anything else until it's over. In extreme cases it also stops you from doing basically anything else until it's over.

Hyrule Warriors
I've slowed down progress because I hate the bigger missions in Adventure Mode, they always come with two skulltula's so no matter what I have to repeat them. It sucks, it's even worse when I don't have the item to unlock the A Rank Reward because I have to go back and complete it a third time.

I'm tempted to do some of Master Quest so I can get those juicy alts. I might hold off though, don't want to put too much on my plate. One at a time will keep me more motivated. As it is now, I vastly prefer Adventure Mode over Legend Mode. I feel like it has much more variety. However I am looking forward to going back and doing Hero Mode. That'll be really fucking hard but that's what makes it so fun.

Maki Nishikino said:
The black hole that is Tales is a fierce one. It's like you can't play anything else until it's over. In extreme cases it also stops you from doing basically anything else until it's over.

This is hilarity considering the Tales game she just played.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Entered and cleared (Dreamy) Mushrise Park. Stopped at the beginning of Dozing Sands.

super smash bros 3ds

working on getting some custom moves for captain falcon, seems like im not too bad with him.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Seto Kaiba said:
Also when leveling up, I am leveling up with the the bonus stats in the Adults as power only and the Babies as Defense only. Pretty sure that will come back to haunt me, but whatever
partners in time was pretty awesome imo. Also try levelling up with a balance, because it WILL haunt you.
I remember playing that game.

I also remember avoid as many enemies as possible to be able to proceed as fast as possible. Now THAT is going to haunt you.

Hyrule Warriors

Progress has slowed down, the missions without that aren't quick aren't my favorites and I leave them until last. Now that I've caught up to them, I'm just doing one or two missions a day instead of 5-6. Also skulltula's suck.

Lakituthequick said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Seto Kaiba said:

I also remember avoid as many enemies as possible to be able to proceed as fast as possible. Now THAT is going to haunt you.
I have enough RPG sense to at least know that it is a terrible idea to avoid enemies.

Seto Kaiba said:
Lakituthequick said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

I have enough RPG sense to at least know that it is a terrible idea to avoid enemies.
That is correct. I realized that on the pre-endboss, when my items started to run out.

Seto Kaiba said:
Lakituthequick said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Seto Kaiba said:

it should be common sense in any game that has an experience meter.

Back