What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Bowser is infinitely times better.

Paper Mario Sticker Star

I already collected every variant of the normal hammer (worn-out to mega flash) and regular to flashy for most of the other types. Flip flop battle was a lot easier than I remember. Did I not know that you could hit five times when I played last time? I feel like that might be why I had trouble previously.

Maki Nishikino said:
Paper Mario Sticker Star

I already collected every variant of the normal hammer (worn-out to mega flash) and regular to flashy for most of the other types. Flip flop battle was a lot easier than I remember. Did I not know that you could hit five times when I played last time? I feel like that might be why I had trouble previously.
OMFG YOU DIDN'T MAKE A SINGLE REMARK ABOUT HOW BAD THE GAME IS

Maki Nishikino said:
Paper Mario Sticker Star

To be honest, when I found the Sticker Museum I just did it and everything else 100% on a new file.

You mean on a second playthrough? That's pretty much what I'm doing. I didn't realise the sticker museum existed until I finished my first playthrough.

Maki Nishikino said:
You mean on a second playthrough? That's pretty much what I'm doing. I didn't realise the sticker museum existed until I finished my first playthrough.

Yeah, second playthrough. So you're basically doing what I did for the exact same reason.

I'm at Drybake Stadium, I think this is the stage I remember people hating a lot and I never had a problem with. I'll see if I was just more tolerant back then or if I honestly think it's a good level.

Maki Nishikino said:
I'm at Drybake Stadium, I think this is the stage I remember people hating a lot and I never had a problem with. I'll see if I was just more tolerant back then or if I honestly think it's a good level.

Yeah, it was. Apparently you were one of the few people to have no trouble with any of the puzzles.

Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS

Played online for a few hours.

Pokemon Black 2

• Beat Cheren and got my first badge
  • My Riolu loved me enough to evolve into Lucario
  • Got through all the speaking you do after beating the first Gym and before you get to the second one
  • Completed the Virbank Complex
  • Caught Audino, Dunsparce, Venipede, Magnamite, Magby, Koffing and Growlithe

Donkey Kong Country

after all, "If you do not get this amazing new generation of Donkey Kong madness, you are stupid!"

Played around with Grand Chase.

Was a lot more fun then expected, but damn Edel's area was hard as piss.

FE: A

Got morgan, she's a falcon knight now with almost maxed speed. I'm still bummed she only inhereted one or two skills from her father. Astra would've been handy, but alas.

100% Orange Juice

I was using Sugi and the boss had a 6 attack roll on me while I had full HP, I chose to evade and I actually managed to dodge with a 7 evade roll. Literally the best feeling. I also won the second map in Marc's scenario because of this.

Grand Chase

Decided to use Mari because a mage with machines sounds amazing and amazingly enough she is pretty good, have her at level 11 atm.

Though I could've sworn she said she had access to a laptop now.

Would totally recommend it if that's the case for her, though, great game.

Back