What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Dota 2

There's nothing like the feel of a game where you started off bad, but managed to stage last-ditch defense after last-ditch defense until you finally manage to achieve victory through teamwork and sheer willpower from everyone on your team.

It took 75 minutes, but we finally won. Victory never felt to sweet.

Inazuma Eleven. Sheesh, I just want to beat the final boss without grinding.

Left 4 Dead 2

My sis did a custom mutation where there's only both of us and we had infinite ammo against an onslaught of Boomers modded to be Wario

It was awesome.

? Block said:
Left 4 Dead 2

My sis did a custom mutation where there's only both of us and we had infinite ammo against an onslaught of Boomers modded to be Wario

It was awesome.

I wanna see that. I wanna play that mutation.

King Harkinian said:

It's been ages since I've played, but you gotta stall out the other team. Always use specials to milk out every single bit of time you can get since they usually counter with theirs and win, then when you can counterstrike go all out.

Robin said:
King Harkinian said:

It's been ages since I've played, but you gotta stall out the other team. Always use specials to milk out every single bit of time you can get since they usually counter with theirs and win, then when you can counterstrike go all out.
Thanks! My current 4P team is Mark, Jack, Kevin, and (of course) Mister Perfect Badass Spiky Hair (aka Axel)

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP

I always wondered how to break the strong rocks last time I played and I just learnt how. I like how I can go back to previous islands and find a ton of new stuff behind these things, it gives me a very Metroid-esque feel. The item/food development tree stuff reminds me of something too, this game is honestly a lot better than I gave it credit for. The combat still sucks but the exploration is good.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I waste 20 minutes going up and down the river to get the howling stone when I could have just got it along the way. I was pretty peeved after that because the flying segment is one of my least favourite parts of the game, it's so boring and pointless. Going up stream is fine, but down stream too? The fuck were they thinking? Fuck that shit, I'll come back when the memory of that is clean from my mind.

supermariofan said:
I was disappointed with Sonic Gems. Why? I ordered the PAL version!
Sonic Gems is a collection of (with the exception of Sonic the Fighters) bad games IMO.

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed

I didn't really like the original game on the Wii but the sequel is so much fun. Almost as good as Mario Kart Wii.

Yoshidude99 said:
supermariofan said:
Sonic Gems is a collection of (with the exception of Sonic the Fighters) bad games IMO.

I didn't really like the original game on the Wii but the sequel is so much fun. Almost as good as Mario Kart Wii.
There is Sonic CD, I always wanted to play it

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

repeatedly self destructing on one stock matches to unlock everyone

supermariofan said:
Yoshidude99 said:
supermariofan said:

There is Sonic CD, I always wanted to play it
If you do, keep it on the Japanese soundtrack. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

Way better than the original. This one actually has the full version of One Winged Angel while the first game had a severly cut one.

Only bad thing I could find so far is that you actually have to unlock the options menu which sucks.

Back