What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Smash 3DS

Played online, got my ass whooped a bit. There was a tiny amount of input lag that took a bit of getting used to but there was no match-stopping lag so it was great. I like how Pit feels so by extension I know I'll like playing Dark Pit.

Maki Nishikino said:
Smash 3DS

Played online, got my ass whooped a bit. There was a tiny amount of input lag that took a bit of getting used to but there was no match-stopping lag so it was great. I like how Pit feels so by extension I know I'll like playing Dark Pit.
I might play as Pit. He was HILARIOUS in Uprising.

Hyrule Warriors

Went back to level 1 and got the heart container and piece

next up gonna get the heart piece in lv 2 with link

so far this game is beyond awesome

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

I went online (For Glory 1-on-1) and went undefeated for eleven matches and then stopped. Everyone I faced left after a match or two, it was oh so lonely. :<

Hyrule Warriors

I got fucked over big time at Faron Woods

I was looking for like 10 mins for the heart piece with Shiek, accidentally attacked the cuckoo who sent his fucking army after me (I swear I didn't think that would happen although it was plain obvious).

Meanwhile, the troops beat the entire level themselves, Gohma appears, Deku Tree gets wrecked.

By the time I get there as I'm done with my shit (the heart container is inaccessible, guess what), the Deku tree is already half down so the Gohma battle is bascially impossible.

TL;DR: I have to restart the level bc i fucked up.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
accidentally attacked the cuckoo who sent his fucking army after me (I swear I didn't think that would happen although it was plain obvious).
I did the same thing except on Death Mountain while the two boulder keeps were captured and enemy bombchus were everywhere. Holy shit it was a terrible idea, I managed to salvage it but it took fucking forever to kill the golden cuckoo and Darunia wouldn't leave me alone. The chickens eat your hearts up so fast.

Hyrule Warriors as well

Completed Death Mountain, it was probably the hardest one so far since they actually had a means to destroy the allied base. Lots of running around to keep things from going to hell. It became considerably easier after the second retreat by the stage boss. Sheik was really fun to play, more so than any of the others.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Something felt off and I played terribly today, I was just getting bodied left and right to no end and I generally just wasn't enjoying playing. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Bravely Default
Just went through Florem Gardens, stopped right before the boss.

Mario Kart 8

Recently did some online races and I can't get up to 7150 VR points because I kept losing lots of points when I'm 6th or below while the rest of the players gain points.

Hyrule Warriors
I got A rank on all the beginning missions of Adventure Mode. The one over the dungeon was honestly really tough, I got 20:12 time on my first run which was B rank, 15:03 on the second run which was still B rank and then got b rank on damage taken when I had 12:12 on time. Fourth time I nailed it though. Might go back to story now.

Smash 4
Fire Hydrant is best.

Hyrule Warriors

Change of plans, I'm going to finish Legend Mode first -> re-do Legend Mode for missing Heart Pieces + New Skulltulas (a spoiler I appreciate so I don't waste time) -> Do Adventure Mode with my OP characters for easy rewards/A Ranks.

Within this I might buy the DLC. The Dark Link costume looks pretty neat and there's bonus stuff.

Seto Kaiba said:
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Gonna trudge through this before the obviously superior Bowser's Inside Story.
1. Agreed
2. Baby Luigi is going to kill you
3. You should give Dream Team a try, it's actually technically better and more original than BiS, although it lacks some of the magic it had.

King Harkinian said:
Seto Kaiba said:
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Gonna trudge through this before the obviously superior Bowser's Inside Story.
1. Agreed
2. Baby Luigi is going to kill you
3. You should give Dream Team a try, it's actually technically better and more original than BiS, although it lacks some of the magic it had.
1. Cool.
2. Doubt it. Besides, the only part of the game I am looking foreward to is Baby Luigi.
3. I plan to someday. Maybe in 6 months or so.

Hyrule warriors is awesome

also ive just read a test they gave it 86/100 but claimed that it has "the same flaws as every dynasty warriors game"

biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Dr. John H. Watson said:

also ive just read a test they gave it 86/100 but claimed that it has "the same flaws as every dynasty warriors game"

Well I never played a single Dynasty Warriors game so...

Dr. John H. Watson said:

I imagine it would
I mean they didn't mess that much with the dynasty

Well I for one am greatly enjoying DW's gameplay

that being said

im gonna play the crap outta HW right now, gotta beat that level 4

HUZZAH!

I've beaten level 4, didn't find the heart container tho (i suspect it was in a once again inaccesaible area so we'll see.)

Back