What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Demo

garry's mod

holy *bleep* they did manage to rip the Pokemon X/Y 3D models

Smash 4 Demo

wow was Mario always this much of a bitch? He just stood and spammed cape for 10 seconds, I didn't even throw a boomerang or anything.

Dust: An Elysian Tail. Got all the sidequests done and now for the rest of my 14% i need to explore every area and get every chest. Shouldn't be too bad.

Mother 2: Got my third party member in a very convoluted and stressful way.

I should play Mother again

I have no idea of where to go though (except for to Snowman because thats obviously where the game is directing me to but i know from final fantasy 6's second half that you should NOT do things in the order the game wants xD)

Super Paper Mario

Discovered a strange glitch that involves a mushroom coming out of the block sideways and staying there. Can't collect it either.

I triggered it by going to the last key area (that is, the area with the final key chest) of the Whoa Zone where there are some mushroom blocks, and standing on the leftmost wall, using Thudley Infinite Jump glitch to hit the block from the side. The mushroom glitched out and just stuck there.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
Super Paper Mario

Discovered a strange glitch that involves a mushroom coming out of the block sideways and staying there. Can't collect it either.

I triggered it by going to the last key area (that is, the area with the final key chest) of the Whoa Zone where there are some mushroom blocks, and standing on the leftmost wall, using Thudley Infinite Jump glitch to hit the block from the side. The mushroom glitched out and just stuck there.
I remember accidentally doing that and crying because I wanted my mushroom. wow i was weird

Geometry Dash
This game is strangely addictive. On Base After Base.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
Super Paper Mario

interesting. The only glitch i found by pure accident was the yold town glitch because i simply jumped around in front of the shop owner and went out of bounds :p

Bravely Default

I cleared the first chapter, wrecked the Ranger boss and just finished the festival event thing. Quite a bit of progress. I also tried to fight Working Overtime (nemesis), but I got destroyed after a while so eh.

Also, this woman is in denial:

zlCfzSe-bjgWP1_-lv

Back