PrincessPeach1989 said:
MidnaFreak said:
PrincessPeach1989 said:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

finished world 4

how are you faster than me.

Proof or it didn't gamefaqs.

my boyfriend told me what to do :P

suspected so because some stuff in that game is so random you just cannot figure it out.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit
I should get a Game Boy Advance.

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

Probably one of the most underrated shooters out there. I would definitely recommend it.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. About to start Chapter 18, when I realized a problem. There is a side effect to being so rich you can buy anything. You do, and you too many times. So to make things easier on me, I am going to sell every item that you can buy back, and only buy items that I truly need. Hopefully that won't back to haunt me.

Also, I have Myrrh and leveled her up to level 14. OMG, she is such a beast like literally. You were right Javelin, she is really good. Also, she levels up literally every single enemy you defeat, so that is gr8..

Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time

Played the GameCube version which I own.

DragonFreak said:
Also, I have Myrrh and leveled her up to level 14. OMG, she is such a beast like literally. You were right Javelin, she is really good. Also, she levels up literally every single enemy you defeat, so that is gr8..
yeah, she's pretty good

just make sure to not waste her dragonstone after she hits level 20. you need to save it for special occasions

Dr. Javelin said:
DragonFreak said:
yeah, she's pretty good

just make sure to not waste her dragonstone after she hits level 20. you need to save it for special occasions
Yeah she is at level 20 now. I keep her at the back of the party to try to avoid battles until like the bosses. I was hoping that Moulder's Hammerne staff would restore the Dragonstones, but it doesn't Kind of a shame.

Dr. Javelin said:
DragonFreak said:
yeah, she's pretty good

Thank you for telling me I'll eventually get Myrrh. She seems like an interesting unit. I'm on Ch. 11 btw.

I've heard I think it was either 14 or 15 is rather difficult, not sure on that.

So excluding that, the last game I played...

Conception II

...This is prolly the strangest game I've ever played.

TF2. Got a Strange Specialized Killstreak Festive Ambassador for 5 keys only yeaaaaaaa also thx Neptune for advising me to use the Ambassador

I also bought Payday the Heist, I'm going to play it tomorrow.

Ultimate Spiderman. At Issue 2. I am surprised by how fluid the we slinging is. It lags sometimes, but when it doesn't, it's soo smooth. The fighting is proven to be hard to control, but that is probably because I am not good on the fighting/beat 'em up genre in general.

YOU ALSO GET TO PLAY AS FREAKING VENOM! That alone makes this game awesome.

Birdo said:
1944: The Loop Master

I prefer War Against Destiny but that's not a terrible game at all.

Ace Combat Infinity just gifted me an emblem named "virgin". I think it's trying to tell me something.

Star Fox Adventures, favorite Star Fox game and favorite gamecube game, and I'm fucking sick of the "It's so different" bullshit! That is the most biased and nitpicky complaint when critiquing a game!!

Shovel Knight

After taking a break to play stuff on Vita, I went back to this and only played so I could get the level music from the Explodatorium, since I kept fucking up and ruining my chances of collecting it. Now I can finally move on and fight Treasure Knight and Mole Knight (I think that's the other one available right now). I also got around to using the fishing pole and think it's a pretty neat item.

supermariofan said:
Star Fox Adventures, favorite Star Fox game and favorite gamecube game, and I'm fucking sick of the "It's so different" bullshit! That is the most biased and nitpicky complaint when critiquing a game!!

Star Fox Adventures was only good because of Krystal.

Back