What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Vocal Beat said:
Ace Combat Infinity

Got the Rafale M -Vent d'Ange- from a special drop!

woah, another playa

Did you ever get the ADFX-01? It only dropped for me on the 2nd to last day of the event '0_o.

Mario Kart 8

DragonFreak said:
I never once used L'Arachel. Probably should have in retrospect.

Yeah, you really should have used her. she's one of the best healers, plus also a decent anima user if you promote her to a valkyrie/mage knight.

advance wars

After my save data mysteriously dissapeared, i have to do the tutorial again. joy.

pokemon conquest

I have beaten both nixtrom and valora now. I have forgotten how to evolve pokemon that evolve with stones/other items. can anyone else who played this game remind me how to do this?

Oliver said:
After my save data mysteriously dissapeared, i have to do the tutorial again. joy.
You do know you can skip that, right? Well, all of them but the last one, at least.

DragonFreak said:
Ultimate Spiderman. At Issue 2. I am surprised by how fluid the we slinging is. It lags sometimes, but when it doesn't, it's soo smooth. The fighting is proven to be hard to control, but that is probably because I am not good on the fighting/beat 'em up genre in general.

YOU ALSO GET TO PLAY AS FREAKING VENOM! That alone makes this game awesome.
told you it was great. Btw if you're having trouble with the fighting hold L and R and Select then press Start to make the game go in slow motion. It helped me in Chapter 6.

Glowsquid said:
Did you ever get the ADFX-01? It only dropped for me on the 2nd to last day of the event '0_o.
No. :'( I didn't play ACI a lot during July, so that's probably why I didn't get it. I hope there will be a variant of it later on.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Paper Mario Sticker Star

Finished World 5

I'm almost done with the game :D
You better prepare hard for the final boss battle because the first four phases are hell if you don't bring along the right stickers.

Mio Akiyama said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
I beat the game, I chose the sad ending that didn't end sadly. That was an amazing game, the support system and putting yourself in the game as Avatar sort of intertwined the emotional and gameplay aspects so that I started caring for all the characters more as I used them without realizing it. Severa was my waifu. Frederick was my most used unit behind Avatar and Cordelia. The final boss was cool.

Now you can do it all again on Hard (then Lunatic (+)) mode! :dk:

Oliver said:
I have beaten both nixtrom and valora now. I have forgotten how to evolve pokemon that evolve with stones/other items. can anyone else who played this game remind me how to do this?

I think you have to give the Pokémon/Warrior the evolutionary item and clear a map with that Pokémon.

Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:
I beat the game, I chose the sad ending that didn't end sadly. That was an amazing game, the support system and putting yourself in the game as Avatar sort of intertwined the emotional and gameplay aspects so that I started caring for all the characters more as I used them without realizing it. Severa was my waifu. Frederick was my most used unit behind Avatar and Cordelia. The final boss was cool.

w-wonderful hehe soft reset halp

Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Oliver said:

I think you have to give the Pokémon/Warrior the evolutionary item and clear a map with that Pokémon.
well, the thing is, i've done that. multiple times. but they still don't evolve. I think i'm just going to look it up on youtube or whatever

fire emblem awakening

so I started a lunatic mode playthrough. joy. I'm currently at chapter 1. god do I hate that Risen fighter with a hammer.... he keeps killing frederick. also, is it just me, or do the risen fighters look a bit like ross from fe 8?

Batman Arkham City

Beat the Riddler. Finally it was so satisfying. Still got a few trophies and riddles left to find though.

Conception II

I FINALLY KNOW WHAT I'M PLAYING...

I'm currently grinding, and just got Torri. I'd say get this game if you liked Persona 3 or 4, it's not great, but it's good enough.

DragonFreak said:
The Azura Arbitrator said:
Conception II

Just found out that Andrea Libman is more than likely Torri's voice. Yeaaah, uh...
So I did a Google search, and apparently no one is quite sure. But Wikipedia says no, so...
On further look I see no video game experience for Libman. Kinda matters not because the voicing here sucks. Though to be honest, I blame the script because it does have quite a few good voices I can confirm (Karen Strassman as Narika, Yuri Lowenthal as a few extras, Eden Riegal as Ellie, Sam Riegel as the protagonist). Why the hell can't I switch the voices to Japanese, Atlus...? Yes I know all those voice clips would add a ton of data to the already massive amount, but you've compressed the hell out of the files before with Devil Survivor. Or even better, leave them in Japanese.

Back