What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Pietero paved over one of my apple trees. Oh well, at least my perfect pear trees are still intact. Now I'm surrounded by two Smug neighbors. A bear with facial hair and a clown sheep.

New Super Mario said:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Did two dungeons. I still hate the renting system. Doing some rupee hunting.
RAVIO IS DARK LINK RAVIO IS DARK LINK

Original Legend of Zelda. I beat my personal high score and made found the dungeon.

...Probably going to end up walkthroughing most of this, Especially this over world traveling.

Mario Kart 8

I've unlocked Iggy, Lemmy, Rosalina and Baby Rosalina (YES)

also still haven't gotten any new kart bodies, all of my vehicle unlocks have been tires and gliders wth

Hackmon said:
Original Legend of Zelda. I beat my personal high score and made found the dungeon.

...Probably going to end up walkthroughing most of this, Especially this over world traveling.
but exploring the overworld is the best part ,_,

Martha's Sister said:
Hackmon said:

but exploring the overworld is the best part ,_,
Usually it is, but it's so hectic in the original. Especially since there are an insane amount of secrets in it, and a lot of them are required.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Got all of the clue bottles in Episode 3, purchased all available power-ups, and completed the first job.

Shovel Knight

Just bought the game and I'm having a lot of fun. I've beaten the Plains and Pridemoor Keep.

Pokemon Black. Finished training my Elite Four team. Now just to train the Pokemon that'll take on N and Ghetis.

Wait till you find the rooms full of Darknuts.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm about to enter Zora's Domain.

BTW, what do you get when you collect all of the Gold Skulltula tokens?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Ugh I have. It's really the only thing making the dungeon hard. Like, they are not difficult to defeat in theory. Just don't hit them face to face. But with their random movement that they change directions soooo easily. It is much tougher than it sounds.,

Hackmon said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Ugh I have. It's really the only thing making the dungeon hard. Like, they are not difficult to defeat in theory. Just don't hit them face to face. But with their random movement that they change directions soooo easily. It is much tougher than it sounds.,
Wait till you face the blue version, then come talk to me.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Hackmon said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Wait till you face the blue version, then come talk to me.
>Blue versions. Ooooohhhhh boy.

Mario Kart 7

came to the conclusion that Neo Bowser City is the best track

100% Orange Juice

First time actually playing and I got wrecked by one of those seagulls in the first campaign map.

In the end I won pretty easily, though. I wrecked Poppo while she was on one of the lollipop spaces, stole half of her stars and won just like that. I feel pretty satisfied.

Back