What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I think I either played Mega Man 6, or the original Ninja Gaiden. lol I don't remember..

Inazuma Eleven GO: Light

I grinded some of my main team's special moves to their maximum level and started cracking on the Competition Route with all the regional rematches in them. Royal Academy is still somehow a pain to beat, for the fourth game in a row.

Pullblox

With the internet out, I decided to play this through again on my larger SD Card. I made a ton of progress, every level up to the start of the Leve 4 Challenges (100+ stages in) was cleared.

Dillon's Rolling Western

I beat the last two days of Whirlpool Gulch for the second time and ended with five stars, so now I have 43/50. Only seven more to go overall in the last three stages.

Ace attorney

I beat case 2 and 3. jesus they took long for me. several hours were spent on those. now i'm in case 4 day 2, and i've come across this strange character called uncle.... I'm kinda stuck. do i have to do something with his parrot, or do i present some evidence?

pokemon rumble

i entered the codes to get mew, giratina and shaymin. bidoof doesn't deserve to be in any list with those 3, but i got a shiny one with a password too. and i also found out i'm one pokemon away from getting palkia... where can you find garchomp?

fire emblem awakening

got brady and gerome (took long enough). gerome is really freaking good! he's a griffon rider now. he's a lon'qu!gerome so it's expected he's good. but then there's brady. I really expected him to be a frail priest. but no. he's a freaking tank. over 40 hp at level 10, high everything except attack, and he's a level 16 priest. what should i promote him into? also, any suggestions on who i should use the wedding bouquet?

Yeah, you need to give him the badge first.

Mario Power Tennis and Animal Crossing.

I love MPT because it kicks so much ass that it makes Wii Sports look like an inferior pile of dog turds.

Back