What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart Wii

Playing this after playing Mario Kart 8 so long was very jarring. A few notes.

-Much better character roster than 8. Still missing Petey.
-It takes way too much time to recover after being ht with an item.
-The models are ugly as sin
-Fuck Ghost Valley

Once again, Pokemon Omega Ruby

My boxes of competitive Pokemon have already past Box 4, so I know I have a lot. Went ahead and EV Trained one of my Tentacools, and while doing so I managaed to find a Shiny Sandshrew, which was certainly neat.

Link Beetween Worlds

Three sages down, started to really like this since entering Lorule.

Heavy Rain

making slight progress with trophies. The requirement to get the "FBI Inspector" trophy is fucking weird though. Like it should get triggered if you collect all the evidence when you play as Jayden for the first time but it only triggers if you do everything in a specific order. I believe it's when he says "it's time to leave" when the game checks if you fulfilled the requirements, and if you only check the corpse or talk to Blake after that you don't get the trophy.
Weird.

TBOI: Rebirth

despite the 3ds version sometimes bugging out, i was able to get every character
except ??? and the lost but lol

Garry's Mod.

I really don't know what I was doing.

Stargazing said:
TBOI: Rebirth
holy mantle + trinity shield = instant win

piece one of the polaroid and mama's boy

EDIT:
scrolling through secrets and clicking on ending 13 breaks the game, causing me to restart the cathedral and keep unlocking bits of the polaroid
REEDIT: the polaroid has appeared in the basement
i did it
and now this trick will sit unused forever because i'm done with it

GalacticPetey said:
Hyrule Warriors

This level on Death Mountain where you have to capture the Boulder Keeps is absolute bullshit. I keep failing.
Just don't fail and you'll win.

I forgot what my strategy was for that one was exactly, something like always make sure to stay very close by to the boulder keeps up until some certain point because they will be attacked after you capture them and they will be taken away if you're not careful.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Only reached Chapter 2 so far, and I am already intrigued with the story.

Thanks for reading.

Clover said:
GalacticPetey said:
Hyrule Warriors

This level on Death Mountain where you have to capture the Boulder Keeps is absolute bullshit. I keep failing.
Just don't fail and you'll win.

I forgot what my strategy was for that one was exactly, something like always make sure to stay very close by to the boulder keeps up until some certain point because they will be attacked after you capture them and they will be taken away if you're not careful.

i dont even remember either i did that first try while i died at the deku tree before.

Hyrule Warriors

I've gotten past Darunia and Death Mountain. Now the one that's issuing me off is the last battle with Cia. Zelda can't pull her own fucking weight and keeps fleeing. I can fight Cia no problem, but the damn base keeps getting captured while I'm busy fighting Cia.

GalacticPetey said:
Hyrule Warriors

I've gotten past Darunia and Death Mountain. Now the one that's issuing me off is the last battle with Cia. Zelda can't pull her own fucking weight and keeps fleeing. I can fight Cia no problem, but the damn base keeps getting captured while I'm busy fighting Cia.
Nevermind, I beat it.

Back