What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem Awakening
ah man, I really hate that chapter where you get Cordelia. It's basically like, send your defensive units out to lure enemies in and then pray that you can kill them that turn. Then pray to the rng jesus. I had piss poor luck with rng so I lost Miriel and Virion pretty quickly. Then right at the end Kellam missed a 90% accuracy attack and then Cordelia got critted. It did not go well. So I lost three units, they can join Stahl in heaven. No resets... woo... yeah

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The combination of Frostfall, Wet and Cold and Realistic Needs and Diseases mods make the game very different. If I'm not adventuring, I'm sleeping since I'm one of those people who takes everything and tiredness makes you lose carry weight. Half my inventory is food and water as well and I cart Lydia around to hold the rest of the food and water along with my camping supplies.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

4-K is annoying. Let's just leave it at that.

Mario Kart 8

I finally got three stars on Banana Cup, but now Leaf Cup is killing me over and over due to Melody Motorway.

Mass Effect

Is it just me or does the ps3 version not have sound effects in some cutscenes?

else it's cool so far. But damn I suck at 3rd person shooters.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

wow lv 9 cpus have been buffed as well lol

idk maybe i just suck but they feel much harder to beat than before :I

Yoshi's Woolly World

I beat 5-3 and 5-4. Something neat after 5-4 is that you have 40 yoshi patterns, 200 flowers and 800 stamps. Looks good on the file select.

I had to redo 5-4 three times because I missed a hidden cloud that was right in the middle of the path you take. This was even worse than the one I missed in the bubble fort because there was only one path to take, all I had to do was jump to reveal it but I missed it three times over. God damn it sometimes this game can be infuriating for the dumbest reasons and it's always related to those hidden clouds being in horrible spots. /mad

Clover said:
Yoshi's Woolly World
I finally cleaned up 4-4, 4-7 and 4-8. Speaking of 4-4, damnit that last stamp was hard to find. Furthermore, I'm surprised how easy it was to clean up 4-7 and 4-8, although I did have to replay 4-8 twice when cleaning up, due to taking damage to the boss. I don't know when I'm doing 4-S, considering it's super hectic, but I'll probably have it down soon.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

finally got silver rank, now i've rearranged my base to look/feel like a gym with the jukebox

sucks how the secret pal battles aren't mandatory for people who visit your base, it kinda ruins the illusion if you have to ask each trainer to battle you

Yoshi's Woolly World

Cleared 5-5 and 5-6. I didn't have to re-do either of them gladly. I died a few times in 5-6 since I'm really impatient and you had to do lots of waiting in that one. I checked how far I'm in, I've completed 42 levels and have 13 to go as well as the boss tent. So I'm about 72% through. Aside from the levels where you need to wait for things (pizza wheel, lifts, auto-scrolling, moving platforms, carpets, etc.) this game is great. I just really don't like being forced to slow down when sometimes I just need to speed through a level to get the 20/20 health star. If you miss something on an auto-scrolling level you need to re-do the whole thing anyway, it's irritating.

I should get back to my HeartGold bug monotype soon, it's been two months since I last played it.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

got the stage DLC and Hyrule Castle is one of my favourite stages now. gotta love those tornadoes. the music for both stages is fantastic.

i also picked up the Chrom, Black Knight, and Flying Man mii costumes. I love the Black Knight costume the most, it's so freakin cool. The mii i'm using for the Chrom costume is perfect as well but on the 3DS his mark of the exalt looks like a bruise or something, it's really smudged lol

tourney mode sucks tbh

Yoshi's Woolly World

Also did 5-7, 5-8 and 5-S. I try to erase 5-7 from my memory because the third portion of that fucked me up. I died a good dozen times because of those penguins bouncing me around like a ping pong ball.

5-8 I died a lot right at the beginning because I didn't quite know how to work around those cube guys and they kept crushing me. The boss of World 5 has really badass music, very jarring considering how threatening the boss actually looks. Probably the most difficult one but the bosses aren't difficult so it's not saying much.

5-S only has two speeds; fast and way too fast.

I only have 10 levels to go now. World 6 and the bonus level.

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Got to Chapter 5, there's four castles this time, plus an army behind Zaxon looking to sandwich me with the main force ahead of the castle.

This is gonna be rough, still have three unpromoted units (two of which on the verge after arena fights, the third being a while away but six levels isn't too much for one chapter at all), but I guess for the last chapter of this gen, it's fitting.

Eri Ayase said:
Mass Effect

Did more sidequests but I also finally advanced the main story and I now have 5 Squad Members other than Shepard

and according to the list there's only one other one anyways.

I kinda fucked up the Jahleed sidequest I think (you know he stole some information from his workplace and he and another guy have been using it to spy on Keepers).

I refused the offer to take money for scanning Keepers all over Citadel and it ended up with Jahleed getting jailed so I got absolutely no rewards, not even positive Karma or whatever it's called, rip.

Also there was a minor glitch because I died against the guys in the bar after we killed Fist and had to rescue the Quarian girl in 4 minutes, and upon reloading the save Wrex wasn't in my party anymore for some unexplained reason. He reappeared when I could reselect party members afterwards though. I guess it could've been because the Quarian was in your party for a short time during the next cutscene, and Wrex already "despawned" in the autosave.

Might have to regroup soon anyways because Garrus (the Turian guy) seems like he dies a lot and I don't need that.

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

WHOA WHOA EVERYONE IN THE ARMY DIED SUDDENLY

WHAT

WHAT

aaaaaaaah freaking fire mages screw you all

oh my god and I thought the Cuan/Ethlin thing was sad

game please you scared me

what is life now I don't know

so much tfw that left me too shook, story too strong for me

gonna lie down for a bit before continuing, veeeery interested in how this game will turn out

Back