What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Last game I played was Chip's Challenge 2. As I progressed to the 170's, the levels become really, really hard.

Thanks for reading.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Well I have all the units. I'm going to get a number of units to nearly max stats (most stats green) and then repeat the rouges 3 mission for that skill then abuse that. I just want to destroy Priam as much as I possibly can lol.

Super Smash Bros. 4

Roy is really fun, I've used him more than every character but Dark Pit/Yoshi (but that's not saying much since I haven't even selected half the roster on the character select). He's just fun. I played against a Ryu online and that was pretty even, Hadouken is annoying as fuck. I've only bought Roy out of the four characters and I don't see that changing any time soon.

So now I've got three characters, even though I've only played Dark Pit extensively while Yoshi/Roy are just fun to play even when I suck.

Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii.

It's always fun playing the castle levels to "Let's Go Rock and Roll".

Spelunky

This game turns out to be really hard, like many say. I managed to go to stage 1-3 before dying, I'm slowly starting to understand the rules...

Tf2

More or less good now with matador stabs as Spy.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

I have eight Limit Breaker units now. I can pretty easily complete Rouges 3 with them + some units to pair them with. I think I'll start going down the list to max out all my units but idk I might get bored eventually. My Avatar has max stats though, he costs 800k in the logbook which is more than double my original avatar unit. Any unit that has Armsthrift I just give forged weapons since they have high enough luck that they never use up a weapon. Jacked up Broken Brave weapons are crazy useful.

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

The space combat's a bit annoying, but for my first Ratchet and Clank game, it's good so far.

Spore: Galactic Adventures

mods make this like the best custom character creator ever

Tomodachi Life

i just found out that travel tickets boost the relationship of whoever goes on the trip together by one level

i just made two miis go from 'in love' to 'want to get married' within the space of 5 minutes

kinda ruins the fun really [nobbc]:([/nobbc], maybe i'll delay their marriage a bit

I managed to go til the Jungle in Spelunky, then ragequitted because of those fuckin arrow traps...

Our lobby went up to 1400000 levels in the steam summer game, which is nice.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Equipment is hilarious in this game. I made a few "all around wall" sets for Robin, Duck Hunt, Bowser Jr, King Dedede, and Charizard. I tested the Charizard one against a speedy Fox set, and after the first KO I got on Fox, he self-destructed twice.

edit: I tested it again, this time in a one stock match against a level 9 Fox where I was Iggy. He kicked my ass at first, since I wasn't fighting back on purpose, but after a while, he kicked himself off the edge. It was glorious.

Back