What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem Gaiden

Originally, my first attack with Alm on a thief missed, then they missed, and then Alm 1HKO'd them with a crit, which was amazing start to such a cruel game.

But I lost that data and the post I made, so I started again.

I was trying to feed my villagers EXP in the cave, but Alm and Luka were all like "NAH BRUH" and kept critting instead of barely failing to kill, it was annoying. Managed to get right before Sofia Castle in Chapter 1 again.

Critical Counter

Alm: 4
Luka: 3
Gray: 2
Robin: 4 (btw I gave him a bolt sword so he's like the FE13 Robin :>)
Cliff: 0
Silk: 0
Claire: 0
Cleive: 0
Force: 0
Python: 0

Fire Emblem: Awakening

This is like the fourth time I've been caught off guard in this Nah chapter. The first two were because I was using units with E rank weapons because they just reclassed, the third I was caught off guard by the opening of the bottom room and the fourth time the wall broke away and this one wind magic guy was barely able to reach my dark flier.

That fourth one was going so well too, basically flawless up until that point. I had everyone together so I could just wipe out the bottom room in one turn and then move on to the middle area guys. Great Knight's blow for this but I can't remove Chrom.

edit: Yeah, looks like that fourth time strat was the way to go. Pretty easy after I got rid of the Dark Knight's. Children units are OP as fuck, Yarne already has max stats for four of his areas. Also I remember reading someone say that Nah was boring but I actually really liked her support conversations so far which was a pleasant surprise. She's kind of... normal? She doesn't seem to rely too much on a gimmicky trait and doesn't have weird speech patterns. I like it.

I like how Nah's personality is the exact opposite from Nowi's. It's kind of weird that she accuses her father of being a pedophile especially since my avatar (who married Nowi) was the smallest build so he was only slightly older looking than Nowi.

Hah, she accused him of a shotgun wedding too. That was pretty funny. I married Nowi to Donnel because there weren't really many other options at that point. Maybe I just thought pairing two of my most useful units was a good idea, then I created Nah which is probably my best unit at the moment.

Ace Attorney - Justice for All
I finished Turnabout Big Top. All those heavy penalties for answering wrong.

Ok so let me get this straight: a person got killed, another is in a coma for life, and one is incarcerated for life all because of a little girl's prank. Not to mention the murdered lion. Seems legit. Also if I was Regina, I would be messed up for life with the guilt. All that guilt. Being the reason that you screwed 3 people's lives up forever. That's pretty heavy.

I realised at the rate I was going I wouldn't have Severa by the end of the game so I grinded Cordy and Gregor to get the skills I wanted to pass down and then got her. I spent some time getting her the skills I wanted then back to Hero. Then I got Aegis for avatar and gave that + galeforce to Morgan. Then I grinded until I got a few skills and stats then put Morgan into Grandmaster.

I'm pretty much set to sweep the game until the final boss. After that I might get some DLC to grind and maybe that limit breaker skill because it seems op as fuck so I want it.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Got Gangrel and Walhart. So far these extra missions have been pretty easy, I'm sure they'll get harder. I still haven't got all the children but I did get Owain recently. I'm going to get Kjelle next I think. I don't feel like grinding so I'm just putting them on the bench for now.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Beat up my Marth amiibo a few times, note that he's level 50 and had all that training against a bunch of Level 9s, most of my mains and even in team matches. I will say, though, he would not give me those Mario spikes.

He's a pretty good challenge though, now I'll always have someone good to face when I@m bored.

Kyon said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

Got Gangrel and Walhart. So far these extra missions have been pretty easy, I'm sure they'll get harder. I still haven't got all the children but I did get Owain recently. I'm going to get Kjelle next I think. I don't feel like grinding so I'm just putting them on the bench for now.

Aversa's gave me a hard time.

Glitchy said:
Kyon said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

Aversa's gave me a hard time.
Well I have hers and Priam's left to do, as well as all the children I'm missing so we'll see how that goes.

edit: well. I beat Aversa's in three turns. I just filled her team with crummy units and threw a Sev+Morgan combo out into the line of fire to take hits and take names. To be fair, they did the most damage to that combo I've ever seen (she was down to 14 because of Morgan's Ignis and Frederick's Luna) but I feel like that was too easy to cheese.

Yeah, it was really difficult for me because I had all my strongest units and it would always end up with a unit dying at the end of the phase. I don't even remember how I beat it.

Holy shit Priam's mission is brutal. Guess that gives me a legit reason to grind now, I'll need dedicated healers and nosferatu sorcerors and all kinds of shit for it.

Admittedly I've barely touched the Spotpass chapters on my original file, I would do that but my units aren't even that good in it anyway.

The Priam chapter looks like it'd be very fun, though.

One huge army against one huger army, a perfect final challenge.

Ace Attorney - Justice for All.

Ok so I'm probably 1/3 or less into this last trial and OH MY GOD THIS IS INTENSE.

From the kidnapping of Maya to the questionable murder motive to THE FREAKING RETURN OF EDGEWORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also usually after I do an investigation, I do the trial up untiil the first witness is about to say his/her testimoy, since that day usually has nothing but boring text, HOWEVER this time.....that wasn't the case.

So apparently De Killer shot Franziska (or however you spell it). And I was like holy shit and then I was like yaaaaaaay but then i went HOLY SHIT again with more intensity. And now Edgeworth is prosecutor again and I'm so happy I could die and ahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I bought the Champions of Yore pack because it was the cheapest to see what it was like. Nothing special but I'm sure it would've been useful earlier on when I was playing through the story. I bought the Lost Bloodlines pack afterwards because it had; the Dread Scroll, the Paragon (x2 exp) skill and supposedly the best map for grinding (which also happens to be the one that rewards you with Paragon).

Once I get the child units with the skills I want to pass down then I can probably use that. I need like 20-30 strong units for the Priam mission. I will make Priam my bitch, just you wait.

I would say get Rouges and Redeemers 3, the Future Past pack and the Challenge pack if you can sometime.

Rouges and Redeemers 3 gives you a skill called Limit Breaker (aka Game Breaker) that increases the unit's stat caps by 10, which turns your units into death machines. The Future Past pack gives a good challenge and adds to the story, and the Challenge pack has some really fun challenges.

Back