What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tomodachi Life

Chica had a baby, and it's ugly as *bleep*.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
How do you get Pikachu Mask Guy (aka Kafei) out of his house for more than a few seconds?

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda06-majoras-mask-anju-and-kafei-quest.php

note: can only be done pretty late in the game

Fantasy Life

Worked mainly on Life challenges, but did the odd quest here and there and also got this sword out of the King's treasure chest.

I'm now Level 53, with 92 quests completed and the following Life ranks:

HeroMasterExpert
PaladinMercenaryAngler
HunterMagicianCook
MinerWoodcutterCarpenter
BlacksmithTailor
Alchemist

Bravely Default

mfw those kids in chapter 2 literally killed each other over a fucking hairpin

Majora's Mask 3D: After 8 hours and 30 minutes I completed the first dungeon. Seems a bit high. Oh well. Also I just realized this is the first game with L/Z-targeting I have played in years.

Portal 2: Did a few more puzzles. GLaDOS is even better in this game than the last. That passive aggressiveness hhhhnnngggg.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

This is a really good game. It seems like it's short, It might total at 8-9 hours but I think it's better like that. I don't usually like games that take too long.

I played Galaxy 1 and finally beat it. The ending was brilliant.

started xenoblade again, no idea where i left off and no clue wat to do loel
somewhere after you give fiora her medicine in the mechonis village

also i started awakening today
rip chrom

Earthbound / Mother 2

Got Eggs (Paula) and Jelly (Jeff) to join my team, and I think I have a decent idea of what to do next.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Beat the game. 8 hours. Final boss was pretty easy, just stocked up on auto revive potions and Attack buff potions and then wailed on him for a few minutes without even caring about dodging some attacks. Risky with her hair down was kind of adorable and the zombie trio was probably the best group of characters.

I liked it. Short but packed. Humor was pretty good too, I don't think any of the jokes fell flat.

Majora's Mask 3D

I think I have put off the Goht fight long enough.

Majora's Mask 3D

Mario4Ever said:
I think I have put off the Goht fight long enough.

Exactly this.

I've been doing all sidequests that I remembered up to this point, now it's time for the first dungeon.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Trying to marry Henry and Olivia. The reason is that I like both characters (Olivia is hot, Henry is bat****).

President Madagascar said:
Majora's Mask 3D
Well, I beat Goht
and then had to do it again because I stupidly wasted two full days in the temple and could not upgrade my sword/use the Gold Dust I got from the Goron Racetrack. Only good news was that I didn't have to bother with the Stray Fairies.

Back