What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Animal Crossing New Leaf with NEX, Star and Ice in my town, then in NEX's town -Ice when Star's connection crapped out on us

Mother 3. Got first chapter done. I will probably only do this playthrough occasionally from here on out.

Still as good as when I first played it :,)

Hyrule Warriors

Aaaaaaahhh soo fun I want this game myself now :(

Megamario15 said:
Still playing smush 4

Nysic left, Gutseh joined.

Gutseh is also Mario, so as I faired him, he faired me, and we were both meteored.

>mfw i was this close to a comeback but the state of the fucking stage

Animal Corssing: New Leaf
zlCfzS-6Nj4QDuESO5

I W A N T T H I S V I L L A G E R G O N E R I G H T N O W !
[me=NEXandGBX]flips table[/me]

xqƃpuɐxǝu said:
zlCfzS-6Nj4QDuESO5

this is why I got rid of my paths long ago

Nozomi Toujou said:
xqƃpuɐxǝu said:
zlCfzS-6Nj4QDuESO5

this is why I got rid of my paths long ago
IT'S NOT THE PATHS
THEY MOVED OVERMOST OF MY BAMBOO

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

had to start a new game due to actually buying the game but after 29 hours im much further then i was on my emulator.

Have several new additions though, such as a seer, a summoner, and a ravager.

No regrets even though training my ravager is going to be a pain considering she is around 20 levels lower then most of my main team.

Regardless though its been a lot of fun, and holy shit magic users are amazing in this game.

Conker's bad fur day

I ran into some kind of fatal emulation error in the barn level and my emulator shut itself down

great

otherwise really amazing game so far

Sebastian Debeste said:
Rogue Legacy

I swear I almost feel like just going to Alexander the IV's door and do nothing in hope that a glitch that auto-kills him happens. Because Alexander's and his furies' movements are so random it barely feels like you have control in this fight.

I found that fight really easy with both the dragon and teleporty things. Either one allows fantastic and quick movement. Fuck, the dragon thing was OP for a lot of things. Get that and have fun not dying for a while.

Starbound

Derpl Zork said:
I made Doomy's room in Starbound today

XvyrsYq.png

He loved it :birdo: :blooper:

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Uncontrollable byte error is caused by the emulators inability to load some stacks correctly

appearently it can be fixed by altering some settings or manually editing the registry

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Fixed the error, however unchecking the registry checksum setting causes the game to run slow as fuck so I enabled it again after the barn.

Majora's Mask 3D

glorious.

Derpl Zork said:
Sebastian Debeste said:
Rogue Legacy

I swear I almost feel like just going to Alexander the IV's door and do nothing in hope that a glitch that auto-kills him happens. Because Alexander's and his furies' movements are so random it barely feels like you have control in this fight.

I found that fight really easy with both the dragon and teleporty things. Either one allows fantastic and quick movement. Fuck, the dragon thing was OP for a lot of things. Get that and have fun not dying for a while.
You see, this is not the fight against the regular boss(I've already beaten him in the first quest and NG+). This is the fight against the optional boss in which your class, equipment, spell, and runes are predetermined. Also, no stat boots from however much you invested in the mansion since you're auto-leveled to 0 for the fight. Since I can be none other than a Hokage with mostly Dark equipment(barring a Sky Cape), I can't go at it as another class or with more practical equipment.

And it might sound doable enough, but Alexander the IV has really high HP and deals really high damage. Not to mention the changed battlefield isn't very favorable and Alexander can move literally wherever he goddamn wants while you really can't. There's a bunch of random things that can make you lose the battle very quickly and you can't win so quickly.

I know he's an optional boss, but I still have a kinda-masochistic desire to beat him because then I can get that out of the way.

Back