What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

just finished chapter 5, and took a break because i hate that peach segment

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

This game gets more intriguing by the minute. I love that.

Also purchased Garry's Mod with a reduction coupon I got by crafting badges. Happy thing, happy thing.

yeah iggy we should play garrys mod sometime after ive figured out why my pc doesnt want to run source and unity based games anymore (p sure its got something to do with my graphics card)

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
sure, once I understand how to play the thing...

Where do I start?

Well first off, Garry's Mod's primary approach is that it's a sandbox game, and if you have bought a lot of source games, you can use all their textures and props + all of the steam workshop stuff to build hilarious scenarios or new maps for your favourite game.

But the real reason everyone plays Garry's Mod is Trouble in Terrorist Town (Multiplayer and the gamemode with the huge T)

However in order to play that you will need Counter Strike Source (or at least its textures, you can get those on the internet but i will not post a link here for obvious reasons).

It's one of the most fun things ever, really

Takes a while to get into but well worth the weight.

And that's basically everything you need to know.

I'm having an extreme urge to play through Majora's Mask again right now

gotta get out that good ol' collectors edition that I got lying around and fire up that wii/gamecube.

Mario4Ever said:
Not yet. As of now, Eve's the only one. I'm focusing on getting Samson.

Did that, so now I can focus on actually getting through the game without dying.

Keymaster, I spent 60 bucks trying to win a PS4 from that thing and...I lost. And don't tell me that thing is bullshit, I won a 3DS out of that thing 3 years ago!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Completed the Temple of Time. Now I think I have to do the Hidden Village segment soon.

Shovel Knight
I missed a music piece in Plague Knight's stage. The boss fights in this game are rough.

Fantasy Life, current general stats are this:

zlCfzSoU0YovDH-aKh

The quest names are still amazing, and I've finally moved on to Port Puerto where literally everything in material form I need to rank up with each Apprentice Life is. Kinda just stopped then, though, I was playing quite a bi beforehand.

Anyway, I'm currently Level 23 now if you couldn't read the image. I'm an Adept Paladin, Adept Mercenary, Adept Hunter, Adept Magician, Adept Miner, Apprentice Woodcutter, Adept Angler, Apprentice Cook, Adept Blacksmith, Apprentice Carpenter, Apprentice Tailor, and Apprentice Alchemist. 7/12 Adept (far from the best rank btw), 5/12 Apprentice, not bad.

I don't know which Poe soul I missed and now i have to backtrack for it. Why did this happen to meeeeeee. I'm so close to the end too.

Shovel Knight
Went back and got the music piece I missed in Plague Knight's stage. Now I'm ready for Treasure Knight's stage.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

tfw knocked off the edge with no Elwind left

Fire Emblem: Awakening. After restarting in Chapter 7 after losing Maribelle by the last enemy, I tried it again and got utterlly destroyed.

Civilization V. Tried and completed my first Diplomatic Victory. Cannot be beat when you play as Alexander the Great with Greece.

Source Filmmaker

It's not a "game" but I find it insanely fun.

If anyone wants to watch the crap I made, feel free to ask.....

DragonFreak said:
Civilization V. Tried and completed my first Diplomatic Victory. Cannot be beat when you play as Alexander the Great with Greece.
the funny thing is irl alexander won a domination victory, but he's sooo much better at diplomatic

Civilization: Beyond Earth

I found my missing Poe in lake hylia. Cave of Ordeals was only hard if you didn't have potions and didn't know how to beat darknuts easily, chilfos and freezard's were a pain though. I have all the heart pieces, all the Poe souls, all the golden bugs, all the hidden skills and all the upgrades. Now all that's left is Hyrule Castle and then I can play skyward sword or some other game.

Super Smash Bros. 4
Yoshi.

Shovel Knight
I completed Treasure Knight's level, the first four checkpoints were a breeze but that last one fucked me up so bad. The anchors were instakill bastards, I got caught under them three times when I was trying to rush back to my money.
Kavitha Thakur said:
DragonFreak said:
the funny thing is irl alexander won a domination victory, but he's sooo much better at diplomatic
Alexander was always my favourite.

Glaceon said:
Captain Levi said:
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

tfw knocked off the edge with no Elwind left
For some reason that never seems to happen to me.
typically that doesn't ever happen to me either, but I was repeatedly spamming it (which I usually don't do) on this guy because he kept trying to up smash me whenever I jumped. but then he finally decided to shield against it, grab me when I landed, fling me off the side, and the rest is history.

Back