What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Danganronpa 2

So gooooooooooodddd

Mario Kart 8

I can race on Dragon Driftway over and over and over again....

Mother

I'm officially stuck because the game tells me to go to Easter but the bridge is out and no matter what I try there seems to be no way around the bridge.

Super Mario 64 DS

82 Stars, "beat" the game

ofc im going for the full 150 though.

Freakworld said:
Mother

I'm officially stuck because the game tells me to go to Easter but the bridge is out and no matter what I try there seems to be no way around the bridge.
I could tell you what to do in a second, but probably don't want that lol.

Freakworld said:
Super Mario 64 DS

82 Stars, "beat" the game

ofc im going for the full 150 though.
Full 150 star run is actually pretty fun to do. This is coming from someone who usually doesn't like to 100% things.

Bowser's Inside Story. I actually made progress after almost giving up on the game because the M & L platform-like navigation was boring me. But I got through that and as a reward, more Bowser!

Freakworld said:
DragonFreak said:
I could tell you what to do in a second, but probably don't want that lol.

just go ahead and tell me then I'd look it up else because I have literally no clue.
Ok, so once you reach the bridge, go North/Up. Eventually the path going that direction will turn right and down allowing you to be on the other side of the bridge. Oh, and this next area is SUPER tough, so watch out

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul, of course.

Before that, I played Swamp Simulator. My computer did not run it well, so it ended up being harder than it should have been thanks to the awful frame rate. I did manage to beat it after several tries.

borderlands 2

continued with my playthrough with kriegs mania build, found a good anshin shield along the way and doing pretty well in opportunity so far.

Yeah krieg is certainly my favorite character.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Did All-Stars with Bowser and dominated For Glory with Mario.

Oh man the spiking f-airs I got in, they were too much.

Bravely Default
On the feast side quest, it's so far the only part of the game that was frighteningly well-written.

Back