What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
I collected all but one of the available Poe souls and all the available heart pieces/golden bugs. I can probably start the main quest again and go to gerudo desert now.

Zae Eildus said:
Captain Levi said:
spoilers for being a partway through a game is not the equivalent of spoilers for the end of it

and whether or not the game has much of a story doesn't change the fact that it's a spoiler

so you're telling me that you didnt expect a a future story segment concealed in a spoiler tag?

that's what they're for in the first place.
I think it's more with the fact that what he did was done with malicious intent. Sure it was in spoiler tags but he clearly wanted to spoil things for others for his own enjoyment if the 'Ha ha!' and 'Let's hope that's not true' didn't tip you off. That's just a dick move and I find it strange how you're trying to defend it. You can say 'it's your fault for not expecting a spoiler in a spoiler tag', but that's not the issue so don't try and redirect the blame onto the victim.

i just think they should expect it from a spoiler tag, but now that i think about it, yeah it was a bad move.

My apologies.

Fantasy Life, it has the best sense of humour:

zlCfzSnM3TgCUDXlRc

There's even a quest to make Wool out of Sheep Fleece called "Have You Any Wool?" They actually went there, it's amazing. I could go on, but I might go on too long.

Anyway, I'm currently Level 19 now. I'm an Adept Paladin, Adept Miner, Adept Blacksmith, Apprentice Woodcutter, Apprentice Carpenter, Apprentice Angler, Apprentice Tailor, Fledgling Magician, and Apprentice Cook. Gonna start the other three types of Life before I move on with the story.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I got everything in Gerudo Desert, time to do Arbiter's Grounds. I kind of feel like playing Skyward Sword for some reason. I'm in a mood to play lots of Zelda games though I can't find the motivation to continue Hyrule Warriors. I guess it's something that I can just slowly work through so it's not a big deal.

Bravely Default
Rescuing the Canary Boys. I love how Tiz acts like he doesn't want to do it.
Tiz: The Shieldbearers told us to rescue you!
Canary Boy: Thanks!
Tiz: Great! Only _left to go.

Super Mario 64 DS

17 Stars, unlocked both Mario & Luigi, got all minigames with Yoshi, missing 2 with Mario and 3 with Luigi (2 of each being in the upper floor and one for luigi is on the roof afair)

Super Mario 64 DS

>Bob-Omb Battlefield
>Getting 100 coins
>95 coins
>last coins left are those rings off of the floating island
>get wing cap
>shoot over there
>star spawns in midair
>genius.jpeg
>gradually fly slowly over the star so that marios head on the map is exactly above the star
>ground pound
>miss the star by 1 centimetre
>directly below it is the chain chomp
>i land exactly on it
>i die from fall damage + chain chomp damage
>genius2.jpeg

Freakworld said:
Super Mario 64 DS

>Bob-Omb Battlefield
>Getting 100 coins
>95 coins
>last coins left are those rings off of the floating island
>get wing cap
>shoot over there
>star spawns in midair
>genius.jpeg
>gradually fly slowly over the star so that marios head on the map is exactly above the star
>ground pound
>miss the star by 1 centimetre
>directly below it is the chain chomp
>i land exactly on it
>i die from fall damage + chain chomp damage
>genius2.jpeg
i laughed

Back