What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Lego Battles.

I got Super Scribblenauts and got to 1-12. It is very fun but hard at times. Also I got A Spaceship shooter for two bucks of the PSN. It is funny and I'll play it on long journies. Killed the Void. The game is hilarious I recomend it to anyway who likes action and a laugh, like at the start of Void's Galaxy

Commander P. Jefferson : Where the *** are those *** aliens?
Edgar:Round here somewhere sir.
Commander P. Jefferson : and why is my *** swearing being *** censored?.

NSMB2.
Princess Zelda said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2
The background blurs and falls into layers, and several objects inch out of the screen (though you can barely tell if you don't have a good eye). It's a more subtle approach, and while I prefer full-on 3D, this one is pretty neat.

Pokemon Emerald

After getting to Slateport, I got and Electrike and named it Sissel, since it's head sort of reminded me of Sissel from Ghost Trick's hair. I grinded Whirlwind (Grovyle), Rocky (Mightyena), Boidoh (Kirlia), Caboose (Makuhita) and Sissel to Lv20 and continued. Sissel was shitty until he got Spark. Caboose evolved into Hariyama after a bit. I battled all the trainers in the area and searched for a Plusle with it's 2% appearance rate. I got it and now I'm searching for a Volbeat which has a 1% appearance rate. So I have:
Whirlwind (Grovyle) Lv25 - Crappy Attacks, He will be better once he gets Leaf Blade, his first good Grass Attack
Rocky (Mightyena) Lv25 - A decent Bite attack, her tackle is pretty horrible and roar isn't too useful
Boidoh (Kirlia) Lv24 - He's pretty useful at confusing people with confusion. And it's easy to retreat back to a Pokemon Center with Teleport
Caboose (Hariyama) Lv24 - I haven't used him after he evolved much, but his before weak arm thrust is crazy strong. I was starting to doubt if he was a good choice but it's paying off
Sissel (Electrike) Lv24 - Spark is good, but everything else is terrible. Thunder wave is good for Pokemon catching though.

Fallout.

Because i had realized that i was a little to weak to continue the quest i was doing i saved and went around killing everyone in the game i had ever met. Then i loaded a save right before that.

Borderlands.

Currently working on beating the DLC, Zombies of Ned Island or whatever. Maybe it is Zombie Island of Ned?

Nabber said:
Lakituthequick said:
Enemies and stuff are like standing on a wall.
If you look closely you'd see that things like piranha plants bulge out of the screen.
I know that, thats included in my quote in above quote. Also you can see how pipes are rounded and items, chars and enemies are with depth. I get this info from the 3D trailers.

Pokemon Platinum

I got Rotom and named it Zero, only took three Pokeballs. Then I trained it up a bit and now I'm working on getting a Ponyta for the Pokedex and then getting a Gible for my main team. I don't really have any ideas for a name, except for maybe Gibbs, but I only thought of that because he has Gib in his name. Suggestions for a name?

New Super Mario Bros. 2

World 1 was good, it's really satisfying getting all those coins, and its not like having too many lives is a bad thing. I'd rather not die every second and get game overs all the time.

Beyond Good & Evil

finished my second playthrough. I forgot how much I was disappointed by its ending.

Half-Life 2: Episode One

I looked at the achievements for this game earlier (since I have the Steam version) and there's an achievement that involves beating the game while firing only one single bullet. I understand that you can use the Crowbar, Gravity Gun, and grenades and stuff, but that's still just insane.

Pokemon Platinum

Leveled up Zero (Rotom) a bit while looking for Pokedex Pokemon. Then when looking for a Gible, Oak (Grotle) went up to about Lv28. I got a Gible and named it Gibbs. Then I grinded a bit and gave it the Exp Share. Eventually it was good enough to hold its own and then it evolved into Gabite.
My Team outside of Mt. Coronet:
Oak (Grotle) Lv28 - Helpful for weakening Pokemon for catching. Also pretty strong
Skye (Staravia) Lv28 - Pretty strong and fast
Zero (Rotom) Lv28 - Really strong and fast, it's Sp. Atk and Shock Wave are a deadly mix
Gibbs (Gabite) Lv27 - Hard to level up, but it'll pay off soon.

Pokemon Platinum
Beat Fantina, simple as that

Pokemon SoulSilver
Flew to Olivine and beat Jasmine, simple as that

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Got the Warp to World Flower, simple as that

Also, I need a place to chuck this shit. This is where I talk about the Pokemon games I'm playing so it fits i guess.
Kanto (Third Playthrough) [In-Progress]
jp9zzq.png

Johto (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
nn0go1.png

Hoenn [In-Progress]
8wlc2b.png

Sinnoh (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
14cr8s1.png

Unova (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
34hjupu.png

Back