What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Beyond Good & Evil

I have broken into the Slaughterhouse, but not before making a fool of myself at cantina games, breaking into every single place I could think of within the pedestrian district, and generally failing at the hovercraft controls.

Played MK7 online.

global offensive is amazing

its the same game as source yeah and i have my complaints but its on the same level as addictiveness

Monobear said:
Beyond Good & Evil

I have broken into the Slaughterhouse, but not before making a fool of myself at cantina games, breaking into every single place I could think of within the pedestrian district, and generally failing at the hovercraft controls.
the hovercraft controls aren't very good anyway, so don't worry about that

on that note, I've also been playing Beyond Good & Evil and I'm at the same part of the game as well.

Pokemon SoulSilver once again

I got Psy (Eevee) up to Max Happiness and made it into Epseon, then I threw it in the Daycare for a bit. I grinded Blaster (Magmortar) up to Lv20 on Drowzee's (Faint Attack is Super-Effective/Drowzee's are 50% Appearance) and then grinded Psy to Lv20 on Nidoran's (Confusion is Super-Effective/Both Nidoran gender's are 30% Appearance each). Then I fought some trainers I skipped and faced Morty. Psy took out his Gastly and Haunter's, while I used Blaster to defeat Gengar (Psy Only beat the others because of the Poison type and being faster, Gengar is really fast, So i had to go with the option where I could take a hit before losing.) He used Faint Attack twice, the second one being a critical.

Here's a Picture of my team:

1zpqo9c.png

Pikmin.

Stupid Distant Spring!

It's too complicated. I wish it was more basic. My pikmin were trying to take a part back but they couldn't cause there was a bunch of stuff in their way!

Last played (2 days ago): Rayman Legends for Wii U.
Yup, I haven't played anything else for 2 days, only completed lots of StreetPass Puzzles.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Finished Electrical and beat the game. Well worth the nine dollars I paid for it. I greatly enjoyed the experience.

Civilization V

played with Snack, Shyguy, and Marcelagus for a few hours. It was fun.

Pokemon White

Spent 4 Fucking Hours looking for a Pansear, so I could fill up my Pokedex. I had to think whether to add it to my team or not, last time I played, he was on it, but he was pretty much the worst on the team, and my Fire Monotype confirmed that the Three Monkeys are shit. Chandelure and Darmanitan were the best when I did that, which is why I'm going to use Darmanitan in White 2, so i decided to wait it out and get Chandelure again.

but because of that time spent searching for Pansear (I named it Deca after my old one), my Pokemon got up to Lv27. So now Im overleveled, which I'll use to speed through, passing trainers so that I can revisit them when I get newer pokemon for training.

34hjupu.png

Mariomario64 said:
You spent 4 hours looking for a Pansear? Talk about dedication.

It makes for a good excuse to over level my Pokemon. Considering the next gym was a Bug gym, which the only move that's effective at my disposal is Flame Charge.

Got a 3DS for my birthday today so

Faceraiders
I love this game.

Tetris 3D
Cool. The music is pretty good too.
Super Mario 3D Land

1-3. I love this too.

Back