What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I haven't played it a whole lot, or played the PC/Mac version so I won't be able to make a proper analysis/comparison, but I have fun with it.

I guess it's a pretty bare bones version of the premium PC/Mac TF2, lacks hats and different weapons, and I don't think it's updated too frequently.

Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Didn't get to "play" much. I spent 10 minutes trying to get a training CPU that I wanted. (Zelda). Finally settled with Link but I could only play for like 5 minutes.

Aoi Asahina said:
I guess it's a pretty bare bones version of the premium PC/Mac TF2, lacks hats and different weapons, and I don't think it's updated too frequently.

or not at all. microsoft wont let valve release DLC without charging money and with so many constant updates on the PC, it will never get updated until TF2 is officially over or something

Actually. I had more fun on TF2 on the Xbox because it's the plain and simple vanilla game. Just straight up team work and no hats bullshit. Such a good game. Then I played the PC and I didn't like it as much, but the new Mann vs Machines game mode is so go goddamn perfect. I fell in love with the game again.

Mariomario64 said:
How is TF2 on Xbox anyway? I've always wondered since I've only played the PC/Mac version.
It's alright, but it has a few kinks in it. Ranging from endless Engie Wars and people turtling in their bases. Server hosts locking classes just to win. Ugh. Ctf 2Fort could last for hours!

Aoi Asahina said:
Playing a little TF2 on the Xbox.

Kind of suck at it.
I'll find you, Crash! >:C

Earthbound.

Gears of war 3, horde mode.

Got to wave 20 and died, leveled up though so I feel good.

_ said:
Mariomario64 said:
How is TF2 on Xbox anyway? I've always wondered since I've only played the PC/Mac version.
It's alright, but it has a few kinks in it. Ranging from endless Engie Wars and people turtling in their bases. Server hosts locking classes just to win. Ugh. Ctf 2Fort could last for hours!

thats the beauty of it!

Paper Jorge said:
Aoi Asahina said:

or not at all. microsoft wont let valve release DLC without charging money and with so many constant updates on the PC, it will never get updated until TF2 is officially over or something

balls, so i guess i'll be seeing more folks exploiting glitches :(

Zae said:
Gears of war 3, horde mode.

Got to wave 20 and died, leveled up though so I feel good.

horde was fun while my bros were still into it, never did upgrade my sentry gun all the way, which makes me sad.

The Sims 3 Pets
I'm a little annoyed that they excluded children and babies in this game. My mom got the game for dirt cheap and I'm sure the regular The Sims 3 isn't that cheap for 3DS, even if it was on clearance...

Cities in Motion
Just screwing around, making a city with tram tracks everywhere.

Queen Boo said:
I'm sure the regular The Sims 3 isn't that cheap for 3DS[/spoiler]
I looked it up, and The Sims 3 isn't for 3DS. There's a DS version though.

Phineas and Ferb Ride Again

Of the games I got for my birthday this one is my favourite. It is really fun especially the Candace chases.

Pokemon Pearl

A kid we used to babysit apparently snuck on it so I deleted his file.
I played a little while.

I was trying to get a Shinx and I yelled "COME ON!!! I WANT MY GOSH DARN SHINX!!!" and a Shinx appeared :P.

They're so cute. Their evolutions, not so much but they're epic.

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Just got it last night. Awesome game so far.

Fun Fact: This is the first game I've ever bought on the day it was released. EDIT: I have pre-ordered a game once before, though; I didn't pre-order this.

New Super Mario Bros 2. I'm probably the only person on the planet who likes the 3D in that game.

I don't see any 3D in NSMB2, even with the Depth Slider fully turned on.

3DS: Taiko no Tatsujin, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Kart 7.
Wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Ketteiban.
Vita: Rayman Origins, Ninja Gaiden.
DS: Pokémon Black 2.

New Super Mario Bros. 2

I played for about an hour when we got it yesterday. I died on W1-2
That shows how much I suck at Mario games. Stupid pitfalls.

Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch

Well, ever since Slyfox did a tutorial about how to play online, this has been awesome.

I did pretty good last night, the MVP of the team. I would constantly be the one to rush in, get the flag, run back and frag anyone who came to get the flag off me. But I would have trouble getting the flag off Slashytactics. Fitting that both the MVP's had the Turbo Man Skin.

Back