What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I just played Slender about an hour ago. I thought I broke my computer from hitting the escape button so many times in a row.

This would be a great game to make my friends all play.

Team Fortress 2

FINALLY started working again yesterday. Yesterday I unpacked a cauldron from Halloween, and today I bought a key for one of my supply crates and got three achievements.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I just played Slender about an hour ago. I thought I broke my computer from hitting the escape button so many times in a row.

This would be a great game to make my friends all play.

I tried that. Half of them pussied out and the other half played once and all you could hear was yelling. While I was stuck looking at a page because for some reason, It wouldn't pick up the page when I clicked on it.

Team Fortress 2
I played it a lot last night. We (Groden, TFP, Turb, and I) were screwing around together on our server.

MCS said:
got three achievements.
dude you got like 6 achievements yesterday

^has groden shrunk you and turned you into a robot yet

it's seriously the funniest shit

Pokemon LeafGreen

More Pokemon. I went through Rock Tunnel and I'm now playing the slots, trying to get enough to buy a Dratini. Normally, I would get one in the Safari Zone, but this way, it won't be a huge pain in the ass to train. Oh and I still need to get the Eevee and evolve it into Jolteon.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
^has groden shrunk you and turned you into a robot yet

it's seriously the funniest shit
That's exactly what we did. He shrunk us all and we created Dispenser City.

it was hilarious

Boidoh said:
Crackin355 said:
Kanto (Third Playthrough) [In-Progress]
jp9zzq.png

Johto (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
nn0go1.png

Hoenn [In-Progress]
8wlc2b.png

Sinnoh (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
14cr8s1.png

Unova (Second Playthrough) [In-Progress]
34hjupu.png

You named your Raltz/Kirlia Boidoh... XD

Bonsai Barber

Yup, You did say Male Gardevoir were underrated.

Hey, there's this Jaleco Game Boy game on the eShop's virtual console called "Avenging Spirit". It's about a guy who gets shot down by gangsters and his girlfriend gets kidnapped, but thankfully, the girlfriend's father happens to be an expert in ghosts (the kidnapping was to get his knowledge as ransom), so the two work together to save the girl. You play the game by possessing random enemies and using them to get through each stage. There are gangsters who have low health by have guns that shoot great distances, these karate girls that have a short range but jump farther, and weird dragon kangaroo things that have LOTS of health and breath fire.

It's pretty neat, and I LOVE the premise. Check it out sometime.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Started playing this again because Curse of the Black Peral came on the telly. Got to a Touch of Destiny.

Super Scribblenauts
Got to 3-10

Super Mario 3D Land
Got to 6-5. The Castle of World 5 was very frustrating. False Bowser killed me a few times. But then again it was a Magikoopa and after Kamek in Mario Party 9 I think Magikoopa's hate me.

Super Mario Sunshine.

I have never seen Petey Piranha do that awesome Tornado attack ever in my game. First time I encountered it!

Finding new ways to beat the Goopy inferno.

1 one is Climbing the tree on the left and jumping off. Other is splashing water onto Goop creating a path from the Hot springs to the Mayor's platform.

Smashgoom202 said:
Hey, there's this Jaleco Game Boy game on the eShop's virtual console called "Avenging Spirit". It's about a guy who gets shot down by gangsters and his girlfriend gets kidnapped, but thankfully, the girlfriend's father happens to be an expert in ghosts (the kidnapping was to get his knowledge as ransom), so the two work together to save the girl. You play the game by possessing random enemies and using them to get through each stage. There are gangsters who have low health by have guns that shoot great distances, these karate girls that have a short range but jump farther, and weird dragon kangaroo things that have LOTS of health and breath fire.

It's pretty neat, and I LOVE the premise. Check it out sometime.

I have this game

The World Ends With You: Solo Remix

I played it and noticed a few changes from the DS version. It's nice to play it again.

Back