If waluigi gets a game themed after him what should it be like.

it'd be time for nintendo to make the meme real

wal.jpg

Waluigi is loafing on the couch watching TV while Wario is out on a treasure hunt he didn't invite Waluigi to. Unbeknownst to Waluigi, the "treasure" Wario dug up was actually a demon, which possesses Wario. It then unleashes an army of weirdness, taking forms of many forgotten, left behind, or bizarre one-off characters throughout the franchise. Waluigi wakes up the next day to find a deserted world, where everyone else has been taken but him. He sets off to make sense of this and quickly realizes that the demon targeted everyone it deemed a threat. Waluigi is enraged by this insult to his character and is now determined to prove to this demon that he is a threat, and save Wario. The theme throughout the adventure is underdogs & weirdness, with many of the bosses being themed around one-off characters that never had their chance. It would even get meta enough to use enemies that were unused content in other games and never properly made an appearance yet.

One by one, Waluigi rescues the superstars of the Mushroom World, including Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and finally Wario, desperate to finally prove his self worth. Each cutscene would have the saved character ignore Waluigi and wonder who saved them, assuming it couldn't have been him. It's not until he saves Wario that he gets recognized. Wario initially berates Waluigi for destroying his "treasure" and says this is why he doesn't bring him along. Waluigi hangs his head in shame, but then the other 7 characters he saved enter, having seen it all and realizing it truly was Waluigi who saved them. Wario begrudgingly admits Waluigi did good.

Waluigi FPS zombie game. No one would expect it, and people would pay good money to gun down zombie toads.

A pinball table.

Waluigi FPS zombie game. No one would expect it, and people would pay good money to gun down zombie toads.

We could have a game where Waluigi teams up with like three Waluigi variations and they have to gun down a zombie Toad horde. It is going to be based on teamwork, you know, never travel alone because some types of zombies pin you down and only another Waluigi can save you. Sometimes in order for your team of Waluigis to live, you have no choice but to be left for dead...

We could have a game where Waluigi teams up with like three Waluigi variations and they have to gun down a zombie Toad horde. It is going to be based on teamwork, you know, never travel alone because some types of zombies pin you down and only another Waluigi can save you. Sometimes in order for your team of Waluigis to live, you have no choice but to be left for dead...
The characters are
Waluigi:Speed
Wario:Tank
Watoad:Support
Wadaisy: Damage

A game about Waluigi saving a Queen from an evil Mage set on ruling the Kingdom. Waluigi will need to use his Pinball and Sport abilities to solve puzzles, beat baddies, and...woo some maidens?

Waluigi Pinbrawl land

The characters are
Waluigi:Speed
Wario:Tank
Watoad:Support
Wadaisy: Damage

Originally there was going to be a wapeach but Nintendo decided it would likely look too strange looking. They replaced them with waluigi.

Instead of watoad and wadaisy how about some characters from the wario land series like Captian syrup.

Originally there was going to be a wapeach but Nintendo decided it would likely look too strange looking. They replaced them with waluigi.

Instead of watoad and wadaisy how about some characters from the wario land series like Captian syrup.
That would be sick.

Second Idea. Waluigi open world game. In it Waluigi goes across to Mario world in order to get rich.

Wouldn't the whole getting rich idea better fit wario and not waluigi. Waluigi just doesn't like people.
He's getting rich because Wario's in debt, and Wario is too busy doing other money stuff.

whenever i think about this topic, my mind always goes back to the polygon unraveled episode about waluigi, where it was proposed that a waluigi game should be a crime drama with waluigi as the detective. i'm pretty sure that was mostly a joke, but the more i think about it, the more i think its actually a really cool idea. i'm imagining him getting a taste of his own medicine (getting ripped off and lied to), and then making it his goal to get back at whatever poor sap dealt him the misfortune. maybe he stumbles into something bigger than he bargained for, has to struggle with the inner turmoil of whether hes the bad guy or the good guy, etc. the concept itself is totally out of nowhere too, which i think also suits waluigi as a character. i think it would have potential to be very interesting 🤔

Back