You think we'll be able to swap out Mario in Sparks of hope?

Mymy64

Koopa Troopa
I have nothing against Mario but it would be nice if you can swap him out with someone else.
Nario.png

Depends on team composition, what can be put in your team. Mario being required was restricting, but how restricting probably wasn't that much since it's not like you can customize who's deployed all that much anyway. Hell, the Yoshis came in very late to the game, too late to be of much use, especially Yoshi, so...

they said around a month after the game got annouced that all team limitations from the previous game were lifted so you could use a team full of rabbids if you wanted. or something
i bet i could get good use out of this since in the og my teams actually had TWO out of three slots locked in because i used rabbid peach in every battle LMAO
well if i ever got the game that is. considering ubisoft it is not very likely

Since I am always game for Mario, the restriction does not affect me. What it does affect in Kingdom Battle is how, because of Mario's mandatory slot, Rabbid Peach ended up feeling redundant over the long run because both have the same weapon, and Luigi is a somewhat better Sentry user (Sentries are basically the tiny mobile units that will track the enemy and detonates if it reaches them) if I were to use a Sentry. DK Jungle Adventure alleviated my main issue with Rabbid Peach in my opinion by enforcing her as a unit, and because of this, her qualities shined the most when put next to DK and Rabbid Cranky (e.g. her weapon has the longest range, being the only one with a shield, and the only one with a Sentry).

What I am saying is that perhaps not forcing Mario might make Rabbid Peach a viable option.

Thank you for reading.

That would mean Nintendo has to buy rights to Rabbid though that wouldn't be the most outrageous thing they own rights to.

Yeah it's been confirmed you can swap him out and I think it should be mandatory that every player swap him out.

Back