Princess Peach’s tattoos

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
So apparently Peach has come out in an interview showing off her tattoos she has been getting since 2002, and whenever they make a game they use some effects to cover them up, these are the tattoos she has so far. What do you think of them?

Right shoulder (Upwards): Umbrella Logo from Resident Evil (Her first tattoo)

Right shoulder (Downwards): God of War Logo

Right arm: Master Sword from Zelda

Right arm: Oathkeeper Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts

Left shoulder (Upwards): Skyrim logo

Left shoulder (Downwards): Plasma Sword from Halo

Left arm: Espeon from Pokémon

Left arm: Halo of the Sun from Silent Hill

Back (Top): You Died text from Dark Souls/Bloodborne/Elden Ring

Back (Center): Final Fantasy X logo

Right waist: GTA V Logo

Left waist: Firefly logo from The Last Of Us (Her most personal tattoo)

Last edited:
Where did you get this information?
I think this is an April's Fool thread, personally. This is too inconceivable to be a fact, given how the characters normally do not display uncharacteristic behaviour like putting on tattoos of non-Nintendo IPs.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: zel
UnfunnyJoke.png

I think this is an April's Fool thread, personally. This is too inconceivable to be a fact, given how the characters normally do not display uncharacteristic behaviour like putting on tattoos of non-Nintendo IPs.

Thank you for reading.
I'm gonna be honest. I forgot it was April 1st as I was making this post. I just thought about making this post as like an example of how a video game character's life would be like when they're not making a video game.

This is a weird thread. It's already weird enough we're talking about an alleged conversation about Peach admitting to having tattoos, since tattoos are extremely uncharacteristic of Peach, but it's also "atheist" tattoos (like religious tattoos are any less weird) and not even simple heart ones but some outlandish ones from Resident Evil, GTA V, Silent Hill, and the Last of Us (three tattoos from M-rated horror games!?) with one from Silent Hill her most personal tattoo? What the hell?

This is a weird thread. It's already weird enough we're talking about an alleged conversation about Peach admitting to having tattoos, since tattoos are extremely uncharacteristic of Peach, but it's also "atheist" tattoos (like religious tattoos are any less weird) and not even simple heart ones but some outlandish ones from Resident Evil, GTA V, Silent Hill, and the Last of Us (three tattoos from M-rated horror games!?) with one from Silent Hill her most personal tattoo? What the hell?
Her Last of Us tattoo is her most personal because she and Ellie have been great friends. They love to hang out, and they love playing guitar (Peach's first song she learned was Sunny Came Home by Shawn Colvin).

Also the original Resident Evil 2 is one of her favorite games, Silent Hill 3 is one of her favorite horror games and GTA V is one of her favorite open world games.

Back