Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Cosmic Cowboy
1645786198323.png

Art by Waluigi Time
After a humiliating defeat on Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown, Mr. Andrew Trego decides to use his newfound 'fame' to further his television career...
Welcome to Trego's Terrific Talk Show! Airing weeknights at 9 on MKBC1, this isn't just any other talk show. In this show, you choose the interviewees! You know, like Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown.

Here's some ground rules, though:
-Your submissions have to have an article on Super Mario Wiki (I'll make exceptions to this sometimes, but unless I say otherwise, please stick to Mario Wiki)
-One submission per user per nomination phase.
-Not a rule, but as a general tip, if you put more effort into your submission post, the more likely I'll notice it.

So, what are you waiting for? Submissions for Issue 180 are now open!

Also, I'd like to thank Waluigi Time for helping me with some general advice for getting this idea of mine off of the ground. I'll start working on that Critic Corner section now.

Last edited:
How about a classic character like...
Bowser
King of the koopas, favorite character of many
He's been around since Mario was super
With a long interesting history like his, there's naturally a lot to talk about
1645813059897.png

Did someone say more 'Shroom sections?

I would like to suggest... (drumrollllllll)
MYSELF!
I mean, technically it's an "article" on the Wiki.

But of course, with every goofy entry must come a serious one, see? You palookas better get Popple in on this, see?

In all seriousness, I think he would be really interesting to interview. And I definitely didn't hire him to steal some equipment from you for Creationary Studios. Why would you even suggest such a thing?!

Sir? Mr. Trego, sir? I know I'm only an intern, but, if you'll hear me out, I think I have an idea for who we should interview first. A talk show is nothing without celebrities, but we need to work our way up to the big celebrity guests like Rawk Hawk or the Beanbean Kingdom's prince. We aren't big enough to get celebrities like them yet, but we need to make our first guest someone who will get people's attention.

So, what if we interviewed... Don Pianta?

Yes, sir. I know, sir. He's hard to get into a studio, and he's a little frightening. I'm aware, sir, but I think we have a real shot with him. He's not as busy now that his son-in-law took over the syndicate, and he would probably go for the chance to get on television and present himself as a legitimate businessman who is working hard to clean up Rogueport. But... everyone already knows enough about what he really built that you can still ask the hard-hitting questions, and he can give you some answers. He won't be revealing anything the public doesn't already know.

And the viewers, they'll eat it up, sir. People are drawn to these kinds of criminals. He has good PR. He has a catchy nickname. It's intrigue for people. It lets them think about the criminal underworld without feeling directly threatened.

Umm... I guess I think enough people know about him that he could really help get the show off the ground, sir.

Submissions for Issue 180 have closed!

Thanks for everybody who made a submission! And, hey, if your submission doesn't make it in this issue, you can always nominate them again!

Now I just hope Doomhiker accepts this

Back