Characters you wanted to be in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Bugzzy

“I'm the king of insects! And Avalance!”
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
Eggman would have been a great addition. State characters you wanted in this game here.

i know i wanted bandana waddle dee, stopped caring when i dropped kirby
i know i wanted rayman, stopped caring once i dropped rayman as well
i wanted a worm from worms, actually htis would still be cool even if it has no chance of happening and i also still havent recovered from the whole worms nft thing as brief as it was!
i just remembered i wanted some air based fighter becuase i dont think i had a good playstyle,. the idea i had is balloon fighter bc i mostly played mario n retro characters
i remember i wanted a spore character which has even less chance of ever happening. i recall in may 2019 i made a basic moveset for one and i posted it on a discord and this guy told me that nobody cares for some godforsaken reason and i was literally so upset over this i was completely embarrased of this whole moveset i made ever since
uh? waluigi? toad? oh yeah dixie kong too of course OH YEAH RABBID PEACH
i honestly kind of stopped caring about smash reveals sometime in the first half of last year. i didnt really entertain the possibility of red from angry birds in smash., but itd b cool

more western non-rpg non-melee weapon reps. a shooter rep (either from an FPS or run 'n' gun) would have been a breath of fresh air but alas.

Last edited:
i remember i wanted a spore character which has even less chance of ever happening. i recall in may 2019 i made a basic moveset for one and i posted it on a discord and this guy told me that nobody cares for some godforsaken reason and i was literally so upset over this i was completely embarrased of this whole moveset i made ever since

The way I see it, Spore characters absolutely have to be some pre-created Maxis creature from the game or a creature originally designed for Smash Bros. They'd all share the same body type (most likely being a biped), but alternate costumes with be them using different Spore parts (such as one costume using beaks, other using carnivorous mouths, others using insect mouths, different eyes, different details some outfitted with city/tribe/space stage parts, others all natural), different voices and different colors as well. Depending on their moveset, they might have wings of different types as well, if their wings are used for attacks or for their Up Special. Bike, Strike, and Charge would be their normal moves. Spit would be a special move, and the socializing parts could be specials as well. Their consequence abilities such as Raging Roar or something could be final smashes, or just summon the Sea Monster to eat your opponents or a UFO to abduct opponents. If you want, they can also take liberties and use tribal weapons as well, such as spears, axes, torches, and the odd fruit staff.

There's no way they're going to implement something as complicated as a Creature Editor in the game should a Spore fighter become DLC so that's likely not going to happen so there will be preset archetypes.

Spore also has various spin-offs to inspire moves from, namely Spore Heroes and Spore Hero Arena, so it doesn't entirely have to be all mainline games. Spore Hero Arena does have kickass fighting music though so that should absolutely be used for stage music.

A Spore creature can additionally be designed after Galactic Adventures too rather than base Creature parts. Warrior, Shaman, and Scientist parts are enough to make a full moveset and you can throw in Bard/Diplomat parts for taunts or even part of the attacking moveset if you like.

Spore can also be repped by something like the Grox as well, who can have a Grox-themed moveset as they're military powerhouses and can make up moves for them and their cybernetic implants as well as vehicles from the Galactic Adventures portion of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: zel
oh this variety is a much more fun idea!!! my moveset was just based on barbados or barbaros whiever one is on the galactic adventures cover art., im also not good at making movesets evidently

Dixie Kong (DK)
Tiny Kong (DK)
Marin (Legend of Zelda)
Baby Peach (Yoshi)
Adeleine (Kirby)
Dyna Blade (Kirby)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Lilligant or Blissey (Pokémon)
Mona or Penny (WarioWare)
Brittany (Pikmin)
Amy, Rouge, or Sticks (Sonic)
Lip (Panel de Pon)
Shantae (Shantae)
Ribbon Girl or Twintelle (ARMS)

And finally, in Terry's reveal trailer I remember seeing a female character with dark blue hair who failed to catch the envelope/invitation. Why couldn't we have gotten her instead of Terry? >_<

Tails and/or Crash Bandicoot. Though I take some solace in thinking they're likely to have good chances next time. I won't say they're both guarantees. But I'm firm in my belief that if Sephiroth happened, Tails most certainly can too. And ironically given I wouldn't have thought so prior to Ultimate's DLC, the Microsoft buyout of Activision actually improves Crash's chances next time as long as Banjo and/or Steve return.

I wish Shadow The Hedgehog was a playable character, and not just an assist trophy.

Back