Mario Character Opinions and Trivia

What's wrong with Birdo?

Birdo lets you sleep in her house during your rookie golfing days in super rush.

everything, birdo is the bane of all the mario characters

(seriously why birdo, is it the whole trans thing? if so i dont anything wrong with it)
Yes, it's because of that. I changed that, just don't talk about the trans part of her character.

I mean she identifies as female, what's inherently wrong with that?

Reactions: zel
Update: You can discuss Birdo now. Just don't discuss the trans part of her character. Thanks!
Birdo being trans is the greatest part of her character and thus should be celebrated

Birdo being trans is the greatest part of her character and thus should be celebrated
Agreed actually. I was just worried people could be offended. I changed that too, I'm glad we have a trans character in this series.

I like Birdo too. However, I did not know she was trans until a few years ago. She should really get more appreciation, there's nothing bad I can say about her.

i'm just going to step in as a mod to say

if anyone is offended by birdo being trans, or any other discussion of trans stuff, don't validate them. go right ahead and discuss it as much as you or anyone else wants

transphobes have no place and no respect on this forum and can fuck right off

marioboards supports and celebrates the entire LGBTQ+ spectrum

Ive always considered birdo to be female, but that's mostly just talking about the "character", birdos can be any gender they want to be, despite the bowtie theyre wearing making them look female

IDK but I love the effect!! I actually had to play the minigame multiple times just so I can get an angle to make Wario look so "off" AND while Wario gets last for the minigame.

Not sure why you would consider yoshi as trans considering thats never been implied anywhere.

Not that I'm against it, just no reason to assume that.

Not sure why you would consider yoshi as trans considering thats never been implied anywhere.

Not that I'm against it, just no reason to assume that.
I don't know why I am quoting you specifically but HOW IS THIS BIRDO'S APPEARANCE FROM SUPER SHOW?
200px-CartoonBirdo.JPG

Also Daisy looks cursed.
Daisytatanga.jpg

Well if you think about it, Yoshi has eggs and such, and eggs tend to be associated with "female" biology. However, Yoshi goes by "he/him" pronouns, I guess, he doesn't seem to mind being "he/him". Wouldn't that make him trans?

Unless Yoshi lays turds the entire time.

Birdo spitting eggs? It's called "surgery". Maybe Yoshi had surgery too!

Last edited:
Back