Why did you choose your current avatar?

Dog character for #teamdogs that also fits in with my current theme.

I really like/want to be/identify as Luigi and this is one of my favorite renders of him.

I want to change my icon, actually, but I'm keeping it like this for now until Christmas rolls over. It's Christmas Ammy, from Ōkami!

Ōkami is one of my favorite games, and while my brain is currently on a different game, at the time I chose this I was definitely in a bit of an Ōkami mood. I've also used Shiranui from Ōkami as my avatar in places before.

Don't get too attached, though. I'm likely to roll over to Friday Night Funkin' once Christmas passes because that's been occupying my brainspace lately.

I got impatient.

Also, this is funny.

I directly took the sprite from the mod, put on a generic png of a Santa hat, put in snow and the bi flag, and viola. Here we are.

Because I just pull random pictures out of my gallery to be my theme around here.

It's October.

But I also made fun of "purposeless pellucid partition", which is an actual phrase that exists in MarioWiki, and a Luigi's Mansion part of a page DID say Mario was trapped in a "pastel prison". I decided to combine the two.

Because Mei is the greatest Pixar character in existence and I will never give her up 💓

For those who don't know, my avatar comes from an officially licensed Donkey Kong clone called Crazy Kong. I think I first found out about Crazy Kong while I was aimlessly exploring the pages of Wikipedia. Looking at gameplay of Crazy Kong, I was amazed; somehow this shitty bootleg-looking game was officially endorsed by Nintendo. Seeing how little discussion there was about the game online, I chose to adopt as my new favorite obscure tidbit and wore as a badge of my deep (and very cool) Nintendo expertise.

Because Dimentio's my favorite Mario villain. Pretty straightforward.

I work for them that's why.

I originally had my profile picture be the Starburst Hashflag from Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope because I love that game.

I changed my profile picture to Muffins from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic because of a few reasons:
  • The Starburst Hashflag image was of low quality.
  • I LOVE My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! I'm a brony!
  • I had a bunch of other pony images (look at my signature below) and I wanted another pony to be my profile picture. And so I chose Muffins because she's iconic.

Back