what is your favorite game(s) on the wii

xoalora

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
DryBowser64
Mines was MKWii and Wii Sports

MP8, NSMBW, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games, Wii Sports Resort, Pokepark Wii, Pokepark 2, and plenty of others.

Mario Kart Wii
Mario Super Sluggers
Mario Sports Mix
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Strikers Charged
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

20. WarioWare Smooth Moves
19. Pikmin 2
18. Super Paper Mario
17. Dead Space Extraction
16. Tatsunoko vs Capcom
15. Silent Hill Shattered Memories
14. Donkey Kong Country Returns
13. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
12. Mad World
11. Mario Kart Wii
10. Mario Super Sluggers
9. Super Smash Bros Brawl
8. The Last Story
7. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
6. No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle
5. Kirby's Return to Dreamland
4. Sonic Colors
3. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Xenoblade Chronicles
1. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

It really sucks man. Because of Nintendo constantly marketing the Wii towards casual players and soccer moms, games like Mad World, Radiant Dawn, No More Heroes, Xenoblade and The Last Story get completely overshadowed.

Original Wii Sports is something that Nintendo had never done before and will never do again. Believe it or not, probably my 2nd favorite Wii game, after Super Mario Galaxy. Wii Sports Resort might be my 3rd favorite.

I never owned a Wii. The last console I ever bought was a GameCube in around 2001 or 2002. I am going to do some research on Wii videogames on the World Wide Web and then I will get back to you on my answer. Mario Kart Wii and Super Paper Mario look exciting...so does Donkey Kong Country Returns...Super Mario Galaxy looks exciting too...and so does the Metroid Prime Trilogy...and Super Mario Galaxy 2 looks exciting too. I think my favourite videogame on the Wii is Super Smash Bros Brawl. I like the Super Smash Bros series of videogames a lot...all of them, from Super Smash Bros 64 to Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

I actually have a lot of games on the Wii that I really like but I'd have to say my two favorites are Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes (although people tend to generally not like that game) and also Wii Sports because back in 2006 when the Wii first came out it was the first game me and my parents played. Such good memories there. Game Boy Advance SP was my first handheld in 2004, Wii was my first console in 2006.

Back