• Mostly Mabel.

• Mostly the uncles.

• Mostly Wendy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
Hi i'm new at the Gravity Falls series, I had just started watching things about it around December 18th or so, It started when @Waluigi Time said in his ask thread that he watches Gravity Falls and he said he likes Dimentio so that reminded me of a video i saw a year ago about Dimentio vs Bill Cipher and then i thought Bill Cipher was cool so i wanted to see some of his stuff, And that's how i got into Gravity Falls 🙂 So we can chat about anything Gravity Falls.
First i wanna know the name of every episode that Bill Cipher is in, I already know Dreamscaperers, Sock opera, Dipper and Mabel vs the future, And Weirdmageddon, What else is he in? But please don't tell me what he does.

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

Eh, also, why is "Mostly just Bill Cipher" an option? What if I want to vote "Only the mysteries" or "Only Dipper"

Eh, also, why is "Mostly just Bill Cipher" an option? What if I want to vote "Only the mysteries" or "Only Dipper"
There i changed it for you see?

I can do a perfect imitation of Soos, and a pretty good imitation of some of the other characters voiced by Alex Hirsch.

Back