• Mostly the mysteries.

• Mostly Dipper.

• Mostly Mabel.

• Mostly the uncles.

• Mostly Wendy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Hi i'm new at the Gravity Falls series, I had just started watching things about it around December 18th or so, It started when @Waluigi Time said in his ask thread that he watches Gravity Falls and he said he likes Dimentio so that reminded me of a video i saw a year ago about Dimentio vs Bill Cipher and then i thought Bill Cipher was cool so i wanted to see some of his stuff, And that's how i got into Gravity Falls 🙂 So we can chat about anything Gravity Falls.
First i wanna know the name of every episode that Bill Cipher is in, I already know Dreamscaperers, Sock opera, Dipper and Mabel vs the future, And Weirdmageddon, What else is he in? But please don't tell me what he does.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

Cat Rosalina

Purr-fect day, isn’t it?
Banned User
Eh, also, why is “Mostly just Bill Cipher” an option? What if I want to vote “Only the mysteries” or “Only Dipper”

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Eh, also, why is “Mostly just Bill Cipher” an option? What if I want to vote “Only the mysteries” or “Only Dipper”
There i changed it for you see?

My Random Themes theme

I am sensing something!
I can do a perfect imitation of Soos, and a pretty good imitation of some of the other characters voiced by Alex Hirsch.