(Gathering Data) Choose your Super Star

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
In honor of Mario Kart Tour's 1st anniversary and inspired by Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends, if you were to pick any Mario character to recive a special version of themselves in a game, which one would you pick?
You get 10 votes, with those placed on top gets the most priority when it comes to placing
Other rules:
.No crossover characters, characters that made their debut in Mario game but developed by a third party dev are fine however.
.Since this is based on how Nintendo themselves would make this sort of popularity contest, I am excluding characters that not originate from the games
.No joke ballots, I am doing the tallying myself and I would not be amused by making my job harder
.Please no arguments, no opinions is more true than the others and this is not an official poll in the first place
.Once again, this is not an official poll so please do not rally for characters you want to win to encourage others to vote for them
.The polling ends 3 days before the anniversary tour itself

Baby Luigi, and I would vote for him 10 times over if it was allowed lmao. But I'm super serious when I say that I want Baby Luigi to receive a special version of himself.

Toadette. Come on, one costume just isn't enough for my favorite Mario character! She needs some more cute outfits in the game to justify my interest in it!

Reactions: zel
FYI: Please do not vote alternate version of the characters, besides the babies and alternative colors of species, they will simply counted as a vote to the main version of the character as I am basing on how FEH's CYL poll works.

Donkey Kong Jr. He can get a pink alt.

dunno how this feh thing works but im voting nabbit because he is awesome. him getting more appreciation in general would b nice

FYI: If your votes all go to one person, there is no need to make another post, I will tally 10 votes for the that character unless you are the only one who voted for that character to keep things fair and not give them an unfair advantage from chracters who have mutiple votes from other users

Luigi needs more alts. As for characters who aren't in the game:
Goomba
Kamek
Professor E. Gadd

Lemmy Koopa, for me.

Oh well, time to forcibly mod an alternate costume of Baby Luigi in.

Back